21

Chapter 21 (1)

When lips touched Yu Shiyan's cheek, both Ji Ci and him were stunned.

The eyes of the two were wide open, and neither of them moved.

Until the person who bumped into Ji Ci spoke behind him, listening to the voice, it was an aunt: "Oh

,? His thoughts were suddenly pulled back,? He pushed Yu Shiyan away like an electric shock, stood up, and took two steps back, as if he had encountered a scourge.

The aunt who hit him had already seen that it was because of her. The two handsome boys pouted, and she said very apologetically, "Boy,? Auntie is so sorry for making you kiss your friend,? But You are all boys,? It’s nothing, you don’t blame Auntie, do you? Why don’t Auntie buy you two bottles of water?” Auntie

said a few words, but Ji Ci could only hear clearly [kissed] Four words, the blood from the soles of the feet rushed straight to the top of the head, blushing into a monkey's ass, and waving his hands a little at a loss: "Auntie, don't talk nonsense, we didn't kiss." "Yes, yes, we didn't kiss.

" ,? I just kissed the cheek, it’s all because my auntie is too fat, and I shook your butt when I got up.” The aunt who spoke was indeed fat, and the flesh on her waist could be used as a swimming ring, “Let’s go, two Boys, Auntie invites you to eat."

"No need, Auntie." We kissed each other, even eating can't redeem anything.

This embarrassment has become cancerous, and there is no cure.

Ji Ci's face was full of introverts, but on the surface he refused politely.

But the aunt insisted on asking him to eat, grabbed his wrist, and dragged him to the place where things were sold.

Ji Ci was already a little tired and unable to exert himself, so he was caught off guard for a while, and she pulled him a few steps away. His glazed eyes subconsciously looked at Yu Shiyan, who was still sitting on the stool, and asked him for help.

Ever since Ji Ci kissed him on the cheek, Yu Shiyan has been in the state of an old monk in meditation, sitting there, motionless, without blinking his eyes much, like a statue.

If it wasn't for his blushing, Ji Ci would have thought he was shy.

In fact, Yu Shiyan was really shy, and at the same time, there was an unprecedented throbbing throbbing in his heart lake.

Hearing Ji Ci call him, he finally came back to his senses, saw him asking for help, stood up quickly, grabbed his other wrist, and pulled it back: "Auntie, I have something to do with my friend, so I won't talk to you Let's go, let's go first, goodbye."

It may be that Yu Shiyan is taller than Ji Ci, and his expression is colder and more intimidating. The aunt and him looked at each other, and unconsciously let go of Ji Ci.

Yu Shiyan took the opportunity to drag Ji Ci into the distance.

The two thin and slender young figures ran for a thousand meters on the beach before stopping. The sea breeze blew on their faces, seeming to suppress the flustered emotions in each other's hearts.

Moreover, for a while, he couldn't tell whether the disordered heartbeat was caused by the accidental kiss or exercise.

Ji Ci felt that he seemed to have calmed down, at least he could watch Yu Shiyan speak normally: "Senior, I'm really sorry, I didn't think about what happened just now." Yu Shiyan looked at Ji Ci's still red cheeks, his heart was beating so