13

Chapter 13

[Ji Ci, can you come to the rooftop after class? I have something to ask you. 】

The last class on Friday morning, Class 1 and Class 3 of senior high school is an art class. Everyone is seriously drawing the three-dimensional ball sketch assignment assigned by the teacher on the fifth floor. Ji Ci’s phone vibrated in his trouser pocket. Zhou Yingying sent it to him.

In the past few days, Zhou Yingying always liked to come to him to ask him questions, so the two got to know each other better and added WeChat to each other.

Strangely, he looked up at Zhou Yingying, who was immersed in painting in the first few rows, and Ji Ci was puzzled.

After this class, you can go to have lunch. Why did Zhou Yingying choose to find him at this time?

Or make an appointment to go to the rooftop on the next floor.

What is she going to do?

I'm going, isn't it to confess to him?

Recently, because Zhou Yingying kept coming to ask him questions, Chen Zhao was teasing him in private, saying that Zhou Yingying might not like him.

Although he always retorts, but judging from this wechat now, Ji Ci is unavoidably narcissistic.

[Okay, just the two of us? ]

[Well. ]

Zhou Yingying came back quickly, with a shy emoticon package attached.

Ji Ci can't do without thinking about it.

Embarrassing, he likes men, how should he refuse later?

The sad Ji Ci was absent-minded in the second half of the class, thinking about how to politely refuse so as not to hurt his classmate's heart, but after he went to the appointment, he took a pink letter paper, and after listening to Zhou Yingying's words, Petrochemical up.

"Can you please help me deliver this letter to Senior Yu Shiyan?"

Ji Ci:? ? ?

Say you like me!

Say yes to confess to me!

Woohoo, it turned out that he was self-indulgent in everything.

He is a tool person himself.

"Well, you've been asking me questions lately, do you want to build a good relationship with me so that I can deliver letters for you?" Ji Ci said to the point.

Zhou Yingying blushed thoroughly. She knew that her little thoughts had been seen, so she apologized very embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I really didn't dare to go by myself, and you have a good relationship with him. I returned yesterday afternoon Seeing you playing basketball together, he even helped you."

Yesterday afternoon's basketball was an extra-curricular practical class, and he and Chen Zhaowenxi were going to participate, so naturally, Qi Ze and Yu Shiyan were also there.

He was accidentally hit by a ball, and Senior Yu caught it for him.

At that time, Yu Shiyan was very handsome, and he almost made his heart beat faster. Of course, almost always almost. Compared with the faster heartbeat, he saw him more uneasy.

It is estimated that what Zhou Yingying saw was this scene.

Seeing that Ji Ci kept silent, Zhou Yingying almost burst into tears, "Ji Ci, please help me, no matter what Senior Yu responds to, I won't blame you, I just hope you can help me hand over this letter. Give it to him, so that he can know my heart. Shall I treat you to drink milk tea for dinner?" "