12

Chapter 11

The next set of matches has begun.

Ji Ci felt that after he flattered Senior Yu, he suddenly looked at him very strangely, so he didn't really want to stay with him any longer, so he found a reason to slip away: "Senior Yu, the competition has started again, we Go and have a look."

He pointed to the still lively shore, smiled politely, turned and ran away.

Yu Shiyan didn't stop him, he knew that the boy was shy and needed a little private space to relax.

But looking at his slender back running away, Yu Shiyan couldn't hold back a short laugh.

Qi Ze came over panting, and saw his friend staring at a certain figure, laughing to himself, "Fuck, Shi Yan, if I had my phone, I should have recorded your expression for you to see." See how idiotic I am!"

The smile disappeared instantly, and Yu Shiyan gave Qi Ze a cool look: "What do you know?" "

Yo, I don't understand, then you understand?" Qi Ze clasped his hands together. On his shoulder, he whistled at Ji Ci, who had joined Chen Wenxi, "Ask yourself, what do you mean to that little boy?

" Thinking, it was the elementary school boy who was interested in him, not him, this Qi Ze's eyes were getting worse and worse.

"Just be stubborn, I want to see how far you are going to bend." Qi Ze patted his brother's heart with an expression of waiting to see the good show, "Hold on, don't fall too fast, because you fall in love first Those who love you will always lose miserably."

Qi Ze could see that his brother liked Ji Ci a little bit, but he couldn't tell whether Ji Ci liked him or not for the time being.

It's really interesting, but it was my brother who moved first?

Yu Shiyan felt that Qi Ze was talking nonsense without any logic at all, why did he tell him not to fall too quickly?

Isn't Ji Ci unilaterally liking him?

That loss is also Ji Ci's loss.

But...it's not impossible for him not to like Shang Jici.

Tsk, see you later.

Glancing again at the whitest figure hidden among the students, the corners of Yu Shiyan's tense mouth curled up a little.

After the competition in the senior grades, the swimming teacher began to teach the freshmen to learn to swim. If they have mastered it, the teacher will check the level and make sure that there is no need to teach them, so they can move freely.

Both Ji Ci and Chen Zhao have learned to swim before, which belongs to the category of free activities, but people from such a family background as Gu Wenxi can't.

Ji Ci asked him in surprise, Gu Wenxi pursed his lips shyly, and whispered, "I choked on water when I was a child, my parents were afraid that something would happen to me, so they didn't let me learn to swim." "Then you choose this one with us now

? Ji Ci frowned, feeling a little self-blame, thinking that it was his own fault that caused Gu Wenxi to choose this sport that his family disapproved of.

Chen Zhao also clicked his tongue worriedly: "Then can you swim now? If not, I'll help you talk to the teacher and change it to an extra-curricular practice class for you." "No need to change, I can swim." Gu Wenxi waved his hand

hurriedly , to prevent Chen Zhao from telling the teacher, "I have already started to learn swimming this year, but I am not very good at it. I am not afraid of water. My parents are too worried about me, so I have not been allowed to do it for so many years. Water."