36

Chapter 36

"Master,? I'm sorry, someone said goodbye just now." The driver straightened the steering wheel and looked at the rear seat through the central control rearview mirror.

As a result, seeing this,? He immediately looked away and coughed violently.

"Sorry,? Sorry,? I didn't see anything."

While talking,? The driver pressed a button to raise the front and rear seat partitions.

And because of his words, Ji Ci and Yu Shiyan separated like an electric shock.

Ji Ci quickly moved to the car door, and he pressed the door tightly before he stopped. His face was so red that even the roots of his ears and neck were rouge.

Yu Shiyan's face was also very red at this time, but he was still calm, "That..." I will be responsible for you.

Before the next words were spoken, Ji Ci interrupted in a panic: "I know, senior, you don't need to explain, this is an accident,? I know it." It was because the driver said goodbye,? The two met

accidentally Yes, there is no other meaning at all! He knows,? He knows it!

"No..." Yu Shiyan wanted to explain.

Ji Ci said again: "Okay, senior,? Needless to say, I didn't misunderstand, and last time I accidentally rubbed your cheek,? Such things always happen unexpectedly. I understand."

Ji Ci didn't give Yu Shiyan a chance to speak at all, because he was afraid that his senior would say something, and his heart would immediately pop out of his throat, and now he felt a little difficult to breathe.

Calm down, be sure to stay calm, this is just an accident!

It's nothing more than two men just touching their lips!

But he and the senior both like men...

Ahhh, I can't think about it anymore, they are all men anyway, and the curvy ones are also men!

Ji Ci shook his head vigorously, trying to use physical methods to shake off the thoughts that shouldn't be in his mind.

Yu Shiyan was a little helpless when he saw Ji Ci's avoidance by not communicating with him at all, but he also knew that the scene just now was too shocking for both of them, so it was normal for him to choose to escape.

It's just that he doesn't want to escape.

Instead, he thought...

Yu Shiyan looked out the window, and unconsciously touched his lips, there seemed to be a little warmth there.

So his lips are so soft...

When they arrived at the school, they both decided to report Xu Lan to the director's office immediately. If the director didn't come, they would wait at the door.

I didn't think of the director, and found that the director had come, and Xu Lan was also in the office.

Seeing them, Xu Lan was taken aback for a moment, then immediately stood up and said, "Ji Ci, why are you here? Did you think about what happened yesterday?"

She smiled kindly at Ji Ci, and waved to him: " It happened that the director and I were talking about this matter, Zhou Yingying's attitude is actually quite good, and her father is willing to make compensation, if you can reconcile, I think it is the best result." "Really?

" With a half-smile, Ji Ci stepped in and greeted the director.

The director looked at him gently: "Student Ji Ci, are you here because of Zhou Yingying's business?