40

Chapter 40

After establishing a relationship, Ji Ci regretted it when he got home, especially when he was lying in bed late at night, he regretted so much that his intestines were green.

A heavy sense of guilt lingered in his heart.

He felt sorry for Yu Shiyan.

After all, he agreed to associate with him at that time not purely,? It wasn't all because he wanted to associate with him.

Ahhh!

Why was he so out of his mind at that time, he shouldn't have agreed!

How should he explain it to the senior now?

Ji Ci took the phone, clicked on Yu Shiyan's WeChat chat box, and typed: [Senior,? I actually said angry words,? I wanted to use you to teach that man a lesson,? Not because I like you I just dated you,? Why don't you think I'm joking, and our relationship doesn't count? ]

After typing this passage, Ji Ci couldn't press the send button.

Because he remembered when he promised the senior, the senior was so happy from inside,? He hugged him tightly, kissed his cheek nervously and awkwardly, and said, "I will take good care of you in the future." Yes."

Obviously they are about the same age, but he is like a big brother, saying that he will take care of him.

Ji Ci admitted that he was also happy at that time,? It was a very strange emotion,? Shy and nervous but joyful from the bottom of his heart.

Do you like it?

Ji Ci asked himself.

But he couldn't give an answer.

After a night of insomnia, Ji Ci went out the next day with two dark circles under his eyes. After he didn't want to get in the car, he found that the senior was similar to him. The two looked at each other and spoke in unison.

"You didn't sleep well either?"

After speaking, they both smiled, and Ji Ci found that all his entanglement and hesitation last night had disappeared in this moment.

He actually felt that interacting with seniors made him very happy.

"How many hours did you sleep?" Yu Shiyan asked Ji Ci.

Ji Ci shook his head, "Basically did not sleep, how about you, senior ?" I'm afraid I'll disturb your sleep."

"Me too." Ji Ci nodded repeatedly, "If I know senior that you haven't slept yet, I'll find you to pass the time."

He yawned.

Yu Shiyan rubbed his head, and then pressed it on his shoulder: "Let me sleep for a while, it's a little bit to catch up on sleep."

Ji Ci stretched his body a little uncomfortable, and turned around nervously. Rolling his eyes: "What about you, senior?"

"I'll sleep on my back." Yu Shiyan patted him on the head: "Sleep." Ji Ci

clenched his fists, suppressed the tension in his heart, and said obediently, He closed his eyes against his shoulder.

Ji Ci originally thought that the change in the relationship between the two would make their getting along very strange and awkward, but now he finds that it is still the same as before. If I have to say something different, it is that some behaviors are more logical for each other. a little.