" B..boss.... " Yoongi say in faint voice, when his vision is cleared and he is able to see Dahyun.

" We are not in office son, and I am no more your boss. Don't be formal with me " Dahyun softly say, while wipping whole face of yoongi. He bring yoongi close to him, then embrace him and softly starts to rub Yoongi's back as he know that yoongi need a person who can embrace him in his worst time.

Yoongi's heart soothes on Dahyun's words, he want that Dahyun stop treating him like a employee, and treat him like his child, which he used to do in past. Yoongi feel emotional by Dahyun's affection towards him, it didn't matter how badly Dahyun treat him in past, but he still feel fatherly touch in Dahyun's presence. He can't able to control his emotions,so he just tightly hug Dahyun, and starts to cry hardly in Dahyun's embrace.

" Don't cry my baby. I am so sorry to badly hurt you all these years, I am nothing more than a Heartless person, who can treat his own people badly " Dahyun say while his own tears flow from his eyes due to shame of his own actions. Firstly, he use yoongi to keep his son happy, then starts to blame him due to his possesive behaviour towards his son.

" You are so kind baby, you sacrifice your many years just to fulfill your promises that you made with me. And I always doubt on you, and blame you with many false allegations. I am so selfish, and I know that I don't deserve anyone's apology " Dahyun admit his every sin that he done with yoongi. He really want to apologise from yoongi to become selfish in this whole years, but he know that his any apology can't able to heal yoongi's sufferings.

Yoongi listen every word of Dahyun, he know that Dahyun finally recognised his fault and this time he is genuinely guilty for his every deeds.

" Uncle, I forgive you for everything you done with me. I know uncle, your possessiveness towards jungkook is not wrong. You lost Minnie aunt, and jungkook is your only hope of living after aunt leave this world. I can understand your fear of sending jungkook away from you, with someone else because no one is able to give jungkook a protective and happy life like you give him from his childhood. You are not selfish uncle, you maybe shout on me and blame me for getting close to jungkook, but uncle you are the one who always guide me, support me in my every stage of life. I am never able to reach at this place, where I am now, if you not support me " yoongi try to convince Dahyun that he is not completely at fault, it's just his lost make him more possesive towards jungkook, otherwise he is still care for him like his own child and help him to achieve whatever he want in his life.

" Why are you so much pure baby " Dahyun emotionally ask to yoongi. Maybe he do many things for yoongi to help in achieving his dreams, but it doesn't make his sins small. But yoongi forgive him with a big heart, which leads him to respect him for his whole life. Dahyun kiss on yoongi's forehead and again hug him.

" How are you baby ?? " Dahyun softly ask to yoongi, though yoongi's condition clearly showing that he is not happy with his decision of leaving jungkook, but Dahyun want to know the reason behind why yoongi decide to take such a big decision, when he not ready to leave jungkook. Listen Dahyun's words, yoongi again starts to cry badly, he is not good after he leave his happiness, which is coming in his life just because of jungkook .

" Why you leave Kookie, if you not ready to leave him ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi after sense the guiltyness in yoongi's eyes for leaving jungkook.

" When jungkook learn about the reality of our relation, then his every tears reminds me how badly I treat him in these years. I break his blind trust on me. I feel myself very low to face jungkook. If I stay with him more, I feel myself like a cheater. I know jungkook has a big heart, he still able to forgive me after whatever I did with him, but my heart never forgive myself for every sin that jungkook had to face due to me. I don't have any strength to continue our that relation which is full of false promises " yoongi's every words show his regression for hurting jungkook. Dahyun understand yoongi's situation as no one want to continue a relation which is starting from lies, it makes a person regret for his whole life.