ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ - 9

My stalker part - 9

" the day they won and my mother lost her life. " y/n said with a heavy sigh. She gulps her tears and still imagines the day which is horrible for her , which leaves a scar on her life.    " What happened that day, peaches? " JK asked with a hoarse voice. He knew somewhere something horrible happened. He came toward her to wipe the tears which dropped from her precious eyes. " Tell me I will make them pay " he said, caressing her Cheeks and leaving the peck on her eyes which give her strength to Tell him.  Jungkook saw her legs trembling, he picked her up with her arms and sat down on the couch and took her body in his lap. She squeezed herself in his chest while his hand caressed her.  " Tell me " he said while pleading her silence, giving him unbearable pain. 

 " They killed Jungkook, she was begging them to leave her but instead they mock her " she said while continuously sobbing in his arms.  " I still Knew everything I was locked in my mom room she told me not to come outside. I was waiting for her to come inside but a few later I heard screamed and laughing. I thought my dad was still beating my mom which I wasn't able to take. I went outside only to be shocked. There were six  people, two guards and four of my dad's friends. My dad and Mathew were sipping drinks on the couch seeing my mom get   by their two friends. screamed left from my mouth  when I saw my mom's body covered by her own blood. My dad noticed me and dragged me in front of them.  

" Look at Mathew , my son is also coming to see his slut mom, " father Said, forcing the child to look at her mother. Elsa was laying numb while others were enjoying it,  seeing that this child couldn't take it. Child tried to free herself from the guards hands but couldn't. While both men continuously use her mom. 

" Tell me sweeties, where is the property paper? Choi asked, thrusting inside her. But she still hasn't moved from her place. Her body already gave up , she was waiting for her death but seeing her child in an enemy cage she wanted to save her. She only knew she was born a girl. She wants her daughter to run away from here. 

" Leave it Choi right now , enjoy the moment " other men Said opening the camera for recording.  " Leave my mom " children scream but it doesn't affect them. " Shut the child mouth " Mathew said guards came with rope and forcefully opened her mouth to tie the rope on her mouth.

 Her lips bleed due to tightness in the rope. Mathew stopped the drinking and came toward her mother figure while opening his zip. Seeing Mathew, they  leave her body. Mathew  forcefully spreads her body while she continuously beats him but doesn't affect him. A slap landed on her Cheeks because of his anger. He forcefully held her Chin and made her drink wine. Her  body panting in anger,  fear , revenge. But her priority was her child. She doesn't want the same fate as her. Seeing everything the child couldn't take and harshly remove herself from their grip and took the bottle. Child doesn't care because she wants to see her mom. Anger filled her inside. She threw the wine bottle on her father's head and took the sharp knife in her hand. " Leave my mom , or I will kill you " the child threatens them but they just laugh.  " what you will do with your trembling hands bastard" Choi Said. Child moves her arms to give them warning and they step back. 

 " Okay I will leave your mom " Mathew said  leaving her  body.  While her mother gathered herself to stand up and took the shirt to wear.  Child still pointing the knife at them giving a warning if they come close she will kill them. Her mother smiled seeing the bravery which she couldn't show them. 

 She took small steps toward her daughter.  Her body was fucked , she was messed up , blood was oozing from her between legs with trembling legs she came toward her daughter. " Mom, let's go pls' ' she said to her mother. She nodded her head. When she was going toward the exit  a sharp thing pierced her stomach, leaving her daughter in shock. She turned  back to see Mathew with sharp glass pieces in his hand and  stabbed her from behind.  " How can I leave you sweetie , until I get my things? " he said, twisting the knife. She gathered herself and pushed him and took the knife from her child's hands. " don't,  or I will kill you all, " she said, groaning in pain. Her husband stood up with a bloody head and was going to attack before he did , she stabbed him. " I said don't come close to me you bastard " she said.