ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ - 4

My stalker part - 4

( @kookwrtss ) 

 Both of their bodies were wet in the rain. None removed eyes from each other. He wants to explain and on the other hand she want to hear from him. 

" peaches ' , " he whispered.  '' DON'T TAKE this name  " y/n yelled with teary eyes. His heart aches seeing her condition.   " what I did with you , why did you play with my feelings " y/n asked. He went toward her and  tried to get close to her but stopped when she pushed him back again. " I want my  answer, " she said with a stern voice. His eyes also betray him and the tears start to flow from his eyes.  " I   " he sighed and looked at her face. " peaches listen to me " he said and tried to cup her Cheeks but she again jerked him. "Don't come close to me until you won't explain " she said while getting her teeth in anger. Pain , sadness and betrayal everything is clear on her face.

  " It's all about your father y/n , do you know what your father Lee did " he asked clenching his fist In anger when the past memory hit him again. She shakes her head in no. " Your father runs a business only to show the media and the public. He hid the things that he worked with  underground criminals and started to illegally supply tons of drugs in hospitals,  medical , and teenagers.  And the drugs kill so many children and my sister.  do you know my sister was just 9 her heart was weak  and she begged me to save her, I did everything to save her. But still I lost her, I thought it was my fault but when  I accidentally heard  doctor's talk. 

( flashbacks) 

" Mr Lee medicine is not working , many are dying , contact him and tell him about the situation " doctor Said and the staff nodded his heads.  Jungkook heard everything and he thought about investigating the case so he took help from namjoon. After knowing Mr Lee deed he wanted to kill him but he decided to expose him in public forst when he did,  Mr Lee ran away to save himself and hide  from everyone because of fears of being caught by police. He doesn't want to go to jail.  while Jungkook wasn't able to catch him. He got to know  about you from information that you are his only daughter and maybe by chance Lee will come to you to  save himself or will take your help but nothing will happen like this.  

  ( flashbacks end ) 

" So that's why you use me to catch your sister murder " y/n asked and he nodded his head. She shakes her head in disbelief and bites her lips in frustration.  She is trying to keep her emotion to herself.  " y/n I'm sorry I know I did wrong to use you but my feelings are always genuine toward you.  pls give me a chance" Jungkook said. 

  " Give you Chance for what , betray me again, and  break  my heart again, have you ever told me and Asked me about Lee. I will definitely tell  you about him.  why do you have to play with my feelings '' she asked. .  " I thought you were also helping your father and saving him " he said and looked down in shame. He thought she would burst on him but no she started to laughed,  he looked at her confusedly,  in a serious situation she is  laughing.  " y/n "  he said.

 " you know why I'm laughing " she asked he shaked his head no.  " I'm laughing at my misery, I'm laughing at my pathetic situation , and trusting in strangers, it's my bad luck which I was born with that everyone is with me for  their own benefit. '' she said.  " y/n no you are not bad luck, pls give us a chance " he said, taking her hand and  directly looking at her eyes which show love for her but right now she is seeing a betrayer and player who play with her feelings. 

 " That's enough , I hope I never see your face Mr officer Jungkook '' she said, pushing him and turning back to go but he stopped her, taking her wrist in his hand.  " Please peaches , " he pleaded but she freed her hand again. '' When things are broken, they will never be fixed  again. btw investigate properly Mr Jungkook,  I'm not his biological daughter he adopted me when I was 13.  After his wife's death I ran away from him " she said, giving him a new shock.