ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ - 6 ( killer identity)

My stalker part - 6

( @kookwrtss ) 

" I ask for love but you give me betray " 

Killer hands clenched on the knife, and eyes on the next target. Man looked so happy while talking to others. After bidding his friend he happily walked toward his house. Suddenly lightning strikes again and rain drops start to fall. Protecting himself from the rain he chose an alley to go home. 

 " I hope my baby likes this gift, " the man said, smiling to himself not knowing someone was following him all the way.  He took the stairs , he heard someone else's shoes sound.  He turned to see no one was there. Man shrugged it off and again started to walk but he again heard and turned to see but there was no one. He felt something was wrong and he immediately started to walk fast. He felt Noone sign and turned toward the alley and found someone standing at the pole. 

The person is wearing black coat and his face hidden, only the street lights coming in the alley. He decided not to see him  and mind his own business. He passed from the person but until he went further a single knife stab on his one leg made him groan in pain.  Man fell down with a loud thud, his gift scattered on the ground. While he tightly held his bloody legs. " Who are you? " he stuttered.  " Your death,  " the killer said. The man's eyes widened and he started crawling back seeing the person holding the knife. " don't worry I'm not gonna give you easy pain, " the killer said, giving him time to run. He took the opportunity and tried to run fast from the pain until the killer started to chase him. Man screamed and ran fast, seeing the killer coming close to him.

" pls leave me , pls leave me " a man pleaded in front of the killer. He looked terrified and tried to save himself from the killer

. " Where you will run and who Gonna save you from me " killer said. 

He ran faster to save himself from him until his legs stumbled and he fell down. He took a heavy breath thinking he successfully ran from the killer. He closed his eyes and  laid his body on the ground to catch some breath. suddenly the lighting struck and when he opened his eyes only to see the killer in front of his face. Man screamed and backed away from the killer. 

His wound was so deep soaking his black pants  in blood. He already got stabbed by him however he ran from there but not now. 

" what I did with you". The man asked, his eyes widened knowing he came toward a dead end where there is no way to escape from the killer. His eyes went toward the killer's hand,  where the killer wasl holding the bloody knife and rope in another hand.  He knows there is no way to run, he can't save himself from the killer.

 Killer came toward him and bent down at his level to see the fear which the killer wanted to see. 

 " Then whose fault is it to make my life hell? '' The killer asked to caress the knife tip on the man's cheeks. His eyes widened and his heart started to beat faster. He saw his death in front of his eyes. " But who are you? " the man asked, stuttering in his words. '' Me , whom you are trying to kill , I'm the same person  whose mom fought herself to save me or other innocent people , did you forget so easily. " killer said. 

Man's eyes enlarged in shock. He  wasn't able to utter a signal word. " You miss Wang son, " he asked. Killer laughed " glad you didn't forget me " killer said pressing his wounds with the tip of his finger. Man groaned in pain, his eyes tearing and met with the killer's face. He moved his hand to see the killer 's face but couldn't. " You still have the gut to fight with me, '' the killer asked. "You rascal , I thought you died , we buried you and your mother, how can you survive?" the man asked, holding his breath and greeted his teeth in anger." My fate doesn't want to see you happily living your life, that's why I save myself to avenge my only mother who sacrificed for me. Now it's your turn to see the hell, " the killer said and stabbed him again and again.