33 : vees and peas

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't sleep on the couch like this," I said, waving at his body. "You should sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

"No," he said gruffly. I rolled my eyes. We were both too stubborn to actually listen to one another.

"Come on, Sasha. It's just one night," I told him. Heading over to his bedroom door, I shut and locked it. I didn't realize how suggestive that might've seemed until after I had already done it.

When I turned back around to face him, his brow was rose.

"Just to keep you from leaving..." I hurried up and clarified.

He sighed. "I just really want to go to sleep, Everleigh. I had a long night," he said. I grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him to the freshly made bed. I sat him down on the edge while I went to fetch him a shirt, some underwear, and some shorts to sleep in.

"Why?" he asked when I walked back out. I placed his clothing right beside him.

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?" he questioned.

I knew that whatever answer I had would be nothing that he'd like. He'd roll his eyes and begin to argue that he's not the same person I first met. All he'll tell me is that he's not that little boy anymore. He was going to walk right out of that door saying that he is nothing but a horrible person who deserved to be cared for by no one. I already knew the speech and I already knew the outcome. So, to keep him there, I settled with a lie.

"Maybe the dick was just too good," I joked with a sly smile.

He chuckled.

"I'm going to do my hair and then I'll leave the room to you," I said, going back into the restroom. I now looked at the shower with a new-found perspective.

I could hear him getting dressed as the snap of his waistband echoed through the now silent room. I didn't know what to do with my hair other than put some moisturizer in and comb it through my strands. Once I felt like it was nice and moisturized, I just brushed my hair back into a low ponytail and braided my strands nice and neatly to keep them detangled while I slept.

When I finished, Sasha had already been staring at me. Thankfully, he was now lying down.

"I have a question," I said. "When we
were... you know, doing it... did you mean what you said?"

"Well, I wouldn't lie," he answered. It shouldn't have made me feel as good as it did.

Of course, I always had a crush on Sasha. Since I first met him, I thought he was beautiful. I never once thought that he could possibly feel the same way.

"How many people have you had sex with?" he asked me randomly.

"I thought you were tired..." I said, turning off the light to the bathroom.

"I want an answer," he told me.

"Three... including you," I answered. He hummed. I would've asked him the same thing, but I was scared for the answer.

"I'm surprised. You'd think someone who looked like you would have had a lot more encounters with sex," he told me, much to my surprise.

"Have you been drinking at all?" I wondered out loud.

"A little before I came home. I'm not drunk," he said.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek. That sure would've been a nice thing to know before I had sex with him. It's possible he could be more intoxicated than he believed himself to be—I really hope that wasn't the case.

Back to his question... "I just don't go around having sex with anybody—not shaming the ones who do. But I... I need to feel something," I said, formulating words that I hadn't processed until that very moment they came out of my mouth.

"Feel something like what?" he asked.

Again, he was setting me up. He was forcing me to leave the door right open so he could find an easy escape. I wasn't stupid, I was naïve.

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight," I told him. I began walking to the door, and just as I placed my hand on the doorknob, he called out to me.

"Wait!"

I paused in my tracks.

"I'm going to need you to take this off of me in—what did you say—20 minutes?" he asked pointing toward the bulge of peas in his shirt. A small smile came across my face as I turned to face him.

"You can't do it?" I raised a brow.

"I'm already sleeping," he answered. "Come on... It's just one night," he said mocking me in an exaggerated girl voice.

I chuckled. I couldn't resist him, and God only knew it was only going to get far more dangerous from here.

I'm a college gal now bitchesss! Anyways, my updates aren't going to be once a week like they have been here on Wattpad. I am updating once every other week. I KNOW I SUCK!! But this is the scheldue for now until I can adjust to being in college full-time.

If you want even MORE frequent updates, you can always join my Patreon where I update this story at least 2-3 times a week. Go join!!! https://patreon.com/eroticmarie or click the link in my bio.

Thank you for reading. Please vote!