32 : sexing me

Sasha

I knew pain. I knew it like I knew the back of my hand. I could see pain from a mile away even if I were blind and sight was nothing but a dream. I could dance with pain and not feel a goddamn thing. My entire life was pain from the moment I opened my eyes and wailed a song of the innocent mind. Even when my small, fragile body was handed off to the nobody's that wanted me. Every punch or bruise meant nothing to my soul. I didn't want to hear shit about not knowing pain. 

What I didn't know about was pleasure. I could search for it in every woman I ever touched, but it was the burn they ignited that I desired. Each touch was like a sting, in which I grew comfortable in the hurt. It was never their heart that I wanted. If I could recount every time I had ever felt pleased, I would end up with nothing. Pleasure held no meaning in my reality, except for when I kissed her

I didn't want to bring her pain, I wanted to bring her pleasure. For some reason, she forced me out my comfort zone and I found myself craving more than just a burn. It was more than a fire or a sting. It was like listening to a symphony for the first time. Every sound just came together to form beautiful music. When I kissed her, that's how it felt.

And I meant, actually kissed her. The moment her full lips connected with my own, it was unlike all the other kisses we shared.

I never had anyone take care of me the way she had. Usually, after my fights, I'd crash on the floor until I built enough strength to walk into the kitchen and get myself some water. I would take a shower and bandage my own wounds. But Everleigh, she picked me up from the floor when everyone else was the reason I was there--when I was the reason I was there.

I lifted her shirt up past her shoulders. She had a black sports bra on underneath, but I was finally able to touch the bare skin of her waist. I trailed my hands down further until I was at the waistband of her shorts. She didn't protest as I tugged down them until they were at her feet.

Pulling away from the kiss for only a moment, I looked down her body. I couldn't take my eyes off the curve of her hips, and the droplets of water coating her brown skin. Suddenly, I wanted more than just a taste.

"You look beautiful," I whispered in her ear. A smile graced her face.

"Allow me to bathe you," I told her, latching my hands on the waistband of her lace thong. She nodded her head, and I didn't bother giving it a second thought as I pulled her underwear down.

"This too?" I questioned.

She didn't answer. She only lowered the straps of her sports bra past her shoulders and down her arms. Once the straps were off, she lifted her arms and allowed me to tug it up and off of her body. She was completely bare for me.

"Damn," I mumbled under my breath. She had the most sexiest breasts I had ever seen. My favorite part was her chocolate nipples just begging me for a bite. I didn't know what I expected from her--maybe to cover up, but no, her confidence was radiant. And I soaked up every ounce of it.

"Come here," I whispered.

She took a step toward me so she was directly in front of me. Her breasts already touching my stomach. I could feel her hardening nipples pressed up against me.

"Kiss me," I ordered her. She stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her and grab a fistful of her ass.

Our kiss was slow and passionate. To anyone who didn't know either of us, they would confuse us for lovers. My tongue found hers where I gently caressed it before lightly sucking it into my mouth.