Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"

Start from the beginning

(A/N: You can change the colors to which you want.)

Vanessa: "S-Sorry, (Y/N)." She said as she calmed down.

Kyle: "Are you the daughter of the owner of this house?" He asked it confusedly.

Y/N: "I'm not that young, you know." You said it calmly as you sat down on the couch, which was in front of the couch on which Vanessa was sitting.

Vanessa: "She's the owner of the company and the owner of this house." She said it calmly, which made Kyle shocked.

Y/N: "Don't stay like a tree, sit down." You said it calmly as you made a gesture, which meant 'sit down.' Kyle sat down, but he still was shocked. "Vanessa, you called because your boss have found something that I will totally like. What is it exactly?" You asked it calmly. Vanessa nodded, took off her sports bag and placed it on the coffee table, which was standing between the couches.

Vanessa: "It's in this bag." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Why do I have feeling that you want me to sell drugs?" You asked it as you started to open the bag.

Vanessa: "Don't know, but maybe you just watched too many detective movies." She said it calmly as you opened the bag. You got out the thing that was in the bag, and you were shocked and excited with thing.

Y/N: "Where did you found this?" You asked it excitedly, and your excitement made your guests confused.

Kyle: "It was found in Pizzaplex, in Roxy Raceway if to be more accurate. We were making a room for employees and wanted to make the room with a few floors, which would go down underground and in the end. We found this in there." He said it calmly. "However, I don't really understand, what's so special about this arm." He said it confusedly.

Y/N: "It's a literal relic for Fazbear Entertainment, since this arm belonged to the most advanced animatronic back in 1986s." You said it excitedly. However, this made them more confused and you took a notice of it. "Don't tell me you don't know the history of the company in which you're working." You said it in disappointed tone of voice. "I can understand Vanessa, but you're her boss, right? How come you don't know?" You asked it calmly, but Kyle seems to be hurt by your words.

Vanessa: "It doesn't matter right now. Can you just tell anything about who it belonged to or any information about it?" She asked it calmly and Kyle agreed with her.

Y/N: "Well, how I already have said, this arm is a relic for Fazbear Entertainment, since this arm belonged to one of the advanced animatronics back in 1986s. This arm belonged to Circus Baby, who in fact was created by one of the founders of Fazbear Entertainment, William Afton himself." You said it calmly shocking Kyle, while Vanessa seems to be interested in this. "At first, this animatronic was created for his daughter, if to believe some notes about Circus Baby, which were found in Afton's house a few years later after the house was sold. However, his own creation took away the life that he cared for. If to believe official documents and newspapers, Circus Baby had some glitch in her system, which made her grab the child with her ice-cream-dispenser-claw and put the child inside of her. And in there, Elizabeth Afton has died, because she was crashed with Circus Baby's endoskeleton." You said it calmly, but the information you've said made you and your guests sad.