Punchable Face Guy

"Hey, Bal!" Ambrosius shouted from across the hallway.
Ballister had just gone through what he had just called his bullying sesh. Todd would never leave him alone, not even for a day. He knew it was from his status in life. He had never told Ambrosius either, he didn't want him to worry so much.
Either way, this wasn't the best time for Ambrosius to come and find him. His body was battered and bruised. His bones ached from both Todd and his recent training class.
Neither were very enjoyable if Ambrosius weren't there.
Ballister immediately straightened his back and tried to make himself look appropriate.
"Hey, Ambrosius." Ballister waved back.
"You done with your classes?" Ambrosius asked happily following him down the hall.
"Just finished," Ballister replied.
"How was Todd?" Ambrosius asked with disgust.
"Annoying as always."
"He was annoying the entire class this time." Ballister scoffed, This wasn't an entire lie but truthfully he was focusing on Ballister.
"Did you show off again?" Ambrosius teased completely aware of Ballister's skills exceeding everyone in the class. He elbowed Ballister in the rib during his sentence and was scared when Ballister choked and hunched over.
"Bal! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Ambrosius had just happened to hit the very spot that Todd had kicked from before.
"Don't worry." Ballister brushed off.
"It happened during training, someone managed to hit me a bit harder than expected." He lied.
"But you're the best in the class, how did you get hit?" Ambrosius asked skeptically.
"Allow me to doubt that," Ballister replied flattered by his boyfriend's response.
"You're too humble." Ambrosius scoffed seeing that Ballister suspiciously avoided the question.
He decided he wouldn't push the question in case something had happened.
"You're okay right?" He asked wanting to confirm his boyfriend's health and safety.
"Of course, don't worry." Ballister smiled.
"Ok..." Ambrosius said unsurely.
"Well, I don't have any work today, if your free, wanna hang out in my dorm?" Ambrosius asked.
"Sure," Ballister answered.

——————————

"Aww! You look so adorable!" Ambrosius smothered Ballister in kisses and compliments after seeing his boyfriend in this clothing. The t-shirt provided as always was loose and big considering Ambrosius was taller.
"You've seen me like this before.." Ballister groaned, flustered by his boyfriend's compliments.
"But it's always so cute!" Ambrosius cooed as he squeezed Ballister's waist.
"Ow-! Ambrosius!" Ballister unintentionally shoved Ambrosius off of him.
"Oh sorry! Did I hurt you!?" Ambrosius asked concerned.
"Here let me check!" Ambrosius gently pulled up the shirt and immediately saw the dark bruise spreading across his ribs.
"This was from sparring today?" Ambrosius asked with widened eyes.
"No no! I mean-" Ballister's stammered.
"Don't worry it's fine." Ballister tried to reassure him.
"It's a bruise, I'll go away like any other." Ballister reasoned.
Ambrosius frowned. He wasn't wrong but it was suspicious how weird he was acting about it.
"Ok." Ambrosius gently hugged Ballister and plopped the two of them onto the couch.
"I'm guessing this is going to be a sleepover of sorts?" Ballister joked.
"Now it is," Ambrosius replied.

——————————

Ambrosius was wandering the halls searching for Ballister. Ambrosius knew Ballister's schedule by heart, he knew Ballister's training class had just ended.
Ambrosius had turned the corner and he was greeted by a loud metallic thud. He looked up to see what made that sound.
"Watch it, common boy." Todd had slammed Ballister against the metal wall. Ballister winced in pain.
"I don't like-" Todd was cut off by a hard punch to the jaw.
The sudden punch from someone made Todd lose his grip and drop Ballister. He tripped on his feet and fell to the floor. He rubbed his head trying to figure out what had happened.
He heard an inconsistent array of loud punches. He looked up to see what was happening and saw Ambrosius pinning Todd to the ground punching him repeatedly.
Ballister was almost horrified by the feral look on Ambrosius's face.
Another group of young training knights running up to them shook him out of his daze.
He rushed up to pull Ambrosius away while the other knights came to pull Todd back.
"Ambrosius!"
Ballister had finally managed to pull Ambrosius away from Todd who was bleeding from the nose and mouth. Ambrosius was breathing heavily still looking crazy and disoriented.
Soon enough the director walked into the hallway. Ballister sighed knowing that this wasn't ending well.

——————————

Ballister had been waiting outside the school office. Unsurprisingly the two had been called into the office right after being treated for wounds. Ballister also got a wrap around his waist during the process.
He was frantically tapping his foot as he fidgeted with his fingers.
The door clicked open and Todd angrily stomped out completely ignoring Ballister's presence.
Ambrosius was second, his expression was more calmed than before.
"Ambrosius!" Ballister stood up and approached him.
"So what happened?" Ballister asked urgently.
"Suspension," Ambrosius muttered.
Ballister sighed, he would be lying if he said he was surprised.
"How's your hand?" Ballister rubbed the bandaged knuckles.
"It's fine," Ambrosius replied.
"Come on let's go back to your dorm," Ballister said as he grabbed Ambrosius's hand.

The walk to his room was oddly silent. Ballister would occasionally glance back to see what Ambrosius was doing but he always looked to be thinking of something.

"Wanna eat something?" Ballister asked.
"Why didn't you tell me it was Todd?" Ambrosius blurted out.
"What?" Ballister was stunned by the sudden question.
"Why didn't you tell me it was Todd?" Ambrosius repeated this time his tone was more serious.
"I didn't want you to get worried." He replied.
"It was bearable, I didn't want you to be worried over something that I could handle," Ballister said as he sat next to Ambrosius.
"I think I'm even more worried now than I would've been if you told me," Ambrosius responded.
"I'm sorry." Ballister apologized.
"Promise you'll tell me if Todd bothers you." Ambrosius pleaded.
"So you can beat him up and get suspended again?" Ballister glared.
"Precisely." Ambrosius nodded.
"No! No...don't actually do that." Ballister exclaimed.
"Don't go beating him up, I'll tell you from now on." Ballister sighed.
"Promise?" Ambrosius asked.
"I Promise."
"Promise promise?"
"On my life."
"Then say it again."
"I promise! Is that enough?" Ballister laughed.
"Yes."