ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴀᴘꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ 🍋

Start from the beginning

— 𝘈𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮

— Unless you're at home together, I doubt Alhaitham would let you sit on his lap for this very reason.

— Alhaitham is a man who lives my the rules of logic, and while I won't say he hasn't fucked you on his desk at work, he'd call those 'momentary lapses in judgement.'

— Not that he didn't enjoy them, though.

— He's the type who likes to do things where the chances of being caught are low. He likes to draw things out, doing everything he can to make you feel good. And so, he prefers to engage in activity like this in the comfort of your bedroom.

— So, in instances like this, if you were to convince him to let you sit in his lap while you waited for him to finish up his work after everyone was home for the night, he might give in, just a little bit.

— Really, you just wanted to be close to him, maybe close your eyes for a while. He loves closeness as much as the next person, being near to the one you love is always nice.

— The risk of being seen in such a compromising position is low, which is a plus, and he gets to feel your warmth against his body as he finishes what he has to do for the day.

— But then you shift forward, nuzzling closer, and your body rubs against his just right, and oh Archons, he doesn't have time for this.

— The way your body settles so perfectly over him makes his mind scatter to anything and everything besides work. The friction as you rearrange yourself against him is enough to make him feel like he's going crazy.

— He hides it well, though. Alhaitham is good at keeping a blank face.

— As casually as he can, he shifts you back so you're away from his growing erection, because he has to finish this paperwork before he leaves, and you're so maddeningly distracting.

— But that doesn't go unnoticed. You look up at him quizzically, and when you're met with a blank stare, you shift back to where you were most comfortable, just to see his reaction.

— He sets his jaw, breath catching as he stiffens, unable to hide the way his body reacts to yours as you realize why he moved you away.

    "Did I make you hard?" You whisper, a little surprised, "I didn't even do anything."

    A quiet scoff as he looks at you fully, his self-restraint beginning to fray. Damn you for always having this effect on him.

    "It's kind of hard not to with you practically grinding against me."

    A sly smile overtakes your face, the innocent desire to hold him replaced with something much more lascivious.

    "Would you like some help with that, Mister Acting Grand Sage?"

— Lips collide, and you end up bent over the desk as he holds you in place by your hips, the office filled with the sound of skin on skin and his low, pleasured groans as he fucks you, deep and hard, just the way he knows you like it.

— Needless to say, paperwork didn't end up getting done that night.