I left the room and to my suprise the person who was watching over me was Ava! I'm so excited to see her again I immediately run up to her and greet her.

"Hey Ava! I remember you from the reception" I shook her hand with a smile

"Yeah, Mr Kaulitz asked me to watch over you while he left." She gave me a sympathetic smile

I offered her a drink and we both sat down on the sofa and put on some old movie

"So, Jen? How do you know Mr Kaulitz" Ava asked me looking concerned.

"I don't really know him, I know he's a powerful guy and all. And I know he's crazy" I said jokingly but Ava didn't seem to find it funny.

I quickly stopped laughing relizing she was asking serious questions.

"Jen listen, you really need to be careful around Mr Kaulitz he is capable of more than you think. He plans things that you don't even see coming." Ava spoke like she had experience. It made me pretty worried, what did Tom do to her.

I put my hand on hers and looked at her, me now being the concerned one.

"I'll be ok Ava don't worry, Tom can't do anything to me but.. did he do something to you?" I didn't know wether or not I Should have asked that. It was privet but I really wanted to know.

Ava smiled and looked away. It didn't look like she wanted to talk about it so I respected her decision

She got up, off the sofa and took a deep breath before looking back at me again.

"Let's do something together" she said lifting me off the sofa too

"But I can't leave?" I said back looking at her pretty disappointed.

"Let's do something in here then, we can find something entertaining right?" She smiled at me, and for the first time being in this room I felt happy.

I was so glad Ava was here. She's so kind and understanding and gorgeous.

Ava thought of a fue things to do, first we decided to have a cooking competition were we would both make eachother a meal and the other one, blind folded, would have to gess what it is and some ingredients in it. She made me some cinnamon cookies and I made her a small chocolate cheesecake. After we both chose colours at random and had to order snacks in that colour, once it came to the door Ava would go get the bags and come back up, we both set up are foods on trays and watched acouple of movies together while snacking.

It had been afue hours since Tom left. Me and Ava were sat on the balcony, she had made 2 amazing cocktails for us to drink. The warm air blowing through my hair that had fallen out of the messy bun I had put up in the morning. I felt relaxed and I could tell Ava did too.

Ava looked over at me and smiled, and I to her.

"My full name isn't actually Ava, it's Avagisa. I just prefer Ava." She was getting comfortable around me. I was glad.

"I like that name. It's unique" I closed my eyes enjoying the sun on my face.

I looked back over to Ava opening my eyes

"Why can't I leave?" I hadn't been thinking about it because of the fun we were having.

Ava looked at me confused, like I wasn't enjoying myself witch I was. I would just rather do it in my room then Tom's.

"Mr Kaulitz won't allow it Jen, I'm really sorry" she gave me a sympathetic look, I returned it with an annoyed one.

"Who cares? I get he's dangerous and all but if I leave the hotel he won't know were I am." I got out of my seat, trying to convince her.