Chapter 63 Human once again

After Venti swiftly brought you back to the city you were greeted with the sight of a dragon laying on the ground shivering in pain with a very hostile Xiao guarding dragon. Seeing you, Xiao immediately went to you.

"Your holiness! Come quick! My lord Morax requires healing." He said as he urged you to him.

"What happened??" You asked quickly kneeling next to Zhongli and pet his head in attempt to soothe him while you looked for his injury.

"I'll explain in a bit but for now he needs to be healed" Venti spoke up as you spotted the injury on his side near his underbelly. You gasped as it looked like his flesh was rotting off.

"Hang on Zhongli I'll do my best." You said as you quickly went to the area. You asked for some water to wash your hands first. Once you did you placed your hands around the area and focused. Healing has become easier for you now that you had plenty of practice with it. You took steady breaths as you kept focus and watched as the injury on the Geo Archon start clearing up before the tissue seem to patch itself up and heal over. After you finish you let go and washed your hands again.

"My lord.. your healed." Xiao said looking relieved watching how Zhongli's pained expression slowly go towards a more at peace expression now that he was better. He felt a smile come to his face as he looked at you as you were washing your hands. "My grace.." he said. You looked over to him to see him step forward to you and quickly embracing you close to him. "Thank you" he whispered to you as he held you close. The tone of relief in his voice accompanied by a shaky sigh.

Seeing the one being who Xiao looked up too in such a state brought back the unpleasant feeling of fear and sadness. It felt like when he heard the news of when Morax was supposedly dead. Much more since he felt so helpless in this situation. Thankfully he had you this time to save him. For that he was ever more grateful to have you with him.

"Your welcome" you said as you hugged him back. You felt him nuzzle his head into your neck as he kept hugging you. You pet his head gently in attempt to soothe him. "Let me go check on him ok?" You said as you felt him nod and let go. Going to the dragon you kneeled back down and pet him gently. "How you feeling?" You asked as you saw his eyes open and looked at you. An expression of fondness in his eyes made it clear how he felt.

You saw the dragon raise his head slowly towards your and gently licked your cheek as he let out a low rumble resembling a pur. You giggle as it tickled as Zhongli quickly moved his head to nudge you to his side so he could curl around you.

"Hey hey!" Venti protested seeing his fellow Archon hoggin you to himself as he curled around you still doing the rumbling sound. "Morax you brute! Don't you hoard her!" Venti said upset as he headed over in attempt to get you back. Reaching out to grab you Zhongli glared at him and snapped at him.

"Hey" you said "behave" you told Zhongli and pet him gently making the dragon calm down.

"Aww your grace!!" Venti whines "I want to hug you too!"

You looked around at the others. Now that you healed Zhongli you had other important things you wanted to know. "Everyone. How's Bennet and Razor?"

"Ah Diluc brought them!" Paimon spoke up happy. "Razor got treatment and Bennett with him"

"Yes. Our sons are safe now" Diluc said watching you breathe a sigh of relief. "Don't worry my grace. I'll make sure our sons are safe. Even if it means I have to hire them their own gaurds." Diluc said seriously.

"My grace if I may" Childe spoke up. "How about-"

"You may absolutely not" Diluc quickly spoke annoyed. "You have no say with our children"