Chapter 33 While you are away

"Dottore leave him alone Her Grace will be angered if you even dare touch him" Pantalone said while he was reviewing some paperwork.

"Let me have my fun Pantalone." Dottore said watching Khoi walking about the Manors grounds.

"See that green ribbon he has?" Pantalone said "That is not a ribbon signaling who he is but proof he is protected by her Holiness herself. So if you do anything to him it will definitely not end well for you. You seen how protective she can get. So you can only imagine how she will be when it comes to something she especially shown favor too"

"I do not see why we're still here. There nothing holding us from leaving these grounds" Pierro said. "We can plan against that goddess and take our -"

"Oh will you just shut it" Dottore said. "What happened to the number one Harbinger? As of late all you talk about is just getting revenge. Face it the Tsaritsa is gone. Childe who used to be the weakest Harbinger is now the new Archon of Cryo."

"It's clear he lost his sanity ever since we were defeated." The one known as Rooster spoke up as he walked over.

"Lost my sanity you say?" Pierro asked as if replused. "If anything I retained my loyalty. It is you all whom gone insane. We swore enteral loyalty to the Tsaritsa. Yet at a flip of coin you swear to the other goddess."

"We told you before and let this be the last time we tell you again." The Knave said heading over "Tsaritsas dead. No point in serving a dead person. We now serve her grace."

"Indeed. She paid the price for daring to harm her Holiness." Pantalone said with a smile. "Though it seems Childe was the one who really won. Not only did drink the blood and became an Archon he is also the spouse of her Holiness."

"I wish he haven't drank it all.." Dottore said "to think the possibilities I could do if I had a sample of that transparent blood.." he looked annoyed. "But no. That former Archon was far to impatient and took another scientist to investigate it. And low and behold not only didn't he do nothing but he also ended up as a spouse."

"I'm ever curious." A low voice spoke as they all turned to see Sandrone speak "how would of things have turned out if the late Tsaritsa simply asked for help of her Grace instead of trying to take her."

"Hmm... Surely she wouldn't have helped.. As the Creator Celestia is her home ground or better said her domain. Why would she help us fight against is when it is all under her control." The rooster said.

"I see your viewpoint." Sandrone spoke "however think of it. If she really was in control. Then why didn't she simply rain Divine punishment onto the Tsaritsa instead of waging the whole war?"

".... Sandrone.. be careful of what your asking. Her Holiness must have had reason." Pantalone said.

"Ah finally someone with a good head" Pierro said.

"To answer that I have a theory." Dottore spoke up. "Her Holiness seemed to only want to mingle with the people here. Perhaps she too started to distance herself from Celestia seeing how even up to now she yet to even do anything with them. So if the late Archon would've asked and convince her it would be safe to say the divine ones wouldve been brought down long ago. As you all know. Nothing can beat the creator."

"I think we're getting a bit to deep into thought over something that doesn't matter now." Pantalone said getting slightly annoyed. "Must I remind you that the Tsaritsa is dead and our loyalty is now given to her Holiness?"

"Yeah yeah we get it. You love her Grace now keep it in your pants will you?" Knave said annoyed. "While Pierro talks about getting revenge and such all you do is not but praise her Grace whenever your not sticking your nose into your paperwork."