Chapter 17 Getting a Big Toy.

Walking down the streets you had a good chat with your new friend Ayaka. She was telling you about how her family works in Inazuma. You chatted happily as you made it out of the city.

"Want to take a walk outside?" You said as the girl seemed unsure.

"Im not sure. I've never really stepped outside without the company of others" she said unsure but taking a glance at your calm expression she decided. "Actually as long your with me I'm sure we will fine" she said happy.

"I'll try my best!" You said amused as you two started walking. "Also don't act like that I know you can use a sword to fight " you said amused. The blue haired girl giggled amused.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come out like that. I'm just wanted to see your power in action is all." Ayaka said.

"Oh well why didn't you say so?" You laughed. "I don't mind showing, it's not like I'm hiding them or anything" you said. "Let's find a clearing and I'll show you"

She nodded happy. You two looked around till you found a spot. "That took much longer than I expected to be honest" you said "I feel like we walked all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if we're near your house"

"We did walk a long way" she said amused.

"That's true." You said amused. "Alright! I'll start" you said happy as you turned to go into the clearing but stopped.

"Something wrong y/n?" Ayaka asked. You quickly looked around. You got this gut feeling something is off very off. You didn't see anything til you felt it. "What's wrong -" you cut her off as you pulled her from her spot into a protective hug.

"Something's here" you said.

"Perceptive. Your Holiness" you two looked behind you and saw on your right Lumine infront of a portal. "Ill give you that at least." She said as she took a step towards you. Lumine saw you quickly put Ayaka behind you a hand out protective. "Oh don't worry I won't harm her." She said as a ruin gaurd came from the portal behind her. Then a pyro Lector as well before it closed.

"Any specific reason why you decided to come see me?" You asked.

"You should know. After all, your the one who took my brother." She said.

"I'll admit I did seek out your brother but I never forced him to do anything. He has his own choice to do anything he does." You said. "I think you best go to your brother and talk to him. He was hurt last time you saw him"

"Stop lying!!" Lumine said angry. "Don't you know anything! He's not the same! Hes obsessed! My brother not like that! You did something to make him cling to you!" She yelled angry. "And I'm here to find out what it is!" You saw the ruin gaurd ready itself to launch it's rockets. It really triggered your fight or flight response.

"Y/N! Watch out!" Ayaka said alarmed as the rockets were launched. Quickly you focused and used your powers to make a barrier around you two. Similar to Zhongli's. Once the rockets were finished you grabbed Ayakas hand and took off running. You heard Lumine order to follow. "Y/n?? Whats going on!?" Your new friend asked as she followed you.

"That girl thinks I put a type of spell on her brother. Its clear she wants to catch me. Why? I don't know but I'm sure as hell not going to get caught to find out!" You said as you ran into the Araumi area. You didn't want to fight her. She is Aether's sister the whole reason why the game started. "Aww a shame we didn't walk over here! It's a nice spot!"

"Wait I see my home over there!" Ayaka said. "I can't get us-" you pulled her and ran missing the ruin gaurd that landed were you two were.

"That was too close" you said you ran behind a fallen log to hide. You two peeked behind the log to see Lumine appear next to the machine. She was looking for you. "...sorry Ayaka" you told her low "I wanted us to have fun but seems I put you in danger."