Chapter 14 Removing a Threat.

Once the rest of your group arrived they quickly went to find you. Only to find your room empty. Spotting a gaurd near by they asked what happened.

"Her grace was assaulted!" The gaurd said angered on your behalf. "She is resting at her husband Zhongli's room"

"Assaulted?!" Paimon said worried.

"Who was the bastard" Diluc said angered.

"It was the one who called herself the bestie" the gaurd said.

"She dares.." Kaeya said angry. "Thank you for informing us. We shall go see our grace." The gaurd nodded as watched as your group rushed over to where you were.

Zhongli was with in bed sitting against the wall as he gently stroked your hair as your head was on his lap on top of pillow. He heard the door open as he kept his eyes on your sleeping form.

"How is she?" Venti said as they went to see you.

"She's resting now" Zhongli said.

"Her cheek.. it's all red" Albedo said as he gently placed his hand on your cheek. "How dare she lay a hand on her."

"She brings her over and treats her well and how does she show her gratitude? A slap on the cheek." Aether said angry. While the rest of the group agreed and talked among themselves they didn't notice a certain member leave the room.

Bf/N was sitting in her jail. Tucked away in the corner trying her best to hide herself. She knew she screwed up and hoped you would visit her so she could talk to you. Hearing the footsteps she quickly perked up getting up hoping to see your face. Instead her face went pale upon seeing the angry eyes of the Balladeer.

"Did you expect to see her grace?" He said as he watched your friend walk back pressing herself against the wall in fear. "What the matter? Are you scared?" Scaramouche said as he opened the cell stepping inside. "Odd? You didn't show any when you struck her grace."

"It was an accident" she said shaking as he felt herself being slapped hard, the force making her fall down.

"Whoops. It was an accident." He said. "You make me sick." He said as he grabbed her by her hair holding her up. "You don't deserve to be near my grace." He told her as he reached from behind him bringing out his knife. "I should get rid of you now." Seeing the knife your friend screamed for help terrified. "Shut it!" Scaramouche said annoyed using a swift motion cutting her mouth as she held her mouth feeling the blood flow down. "How annoying."

"Don't over do it. Her grace said to not kill her" a voice was heard as Scaramouche and your friend looked to see Albedo walk into view.

"Honestly, my Grace seems to be too generous with the likes of her" Kazuha walked right next to Albedo. "It's clear she been harboring these ill intentions for all this time."

"All the more reason to kill her" Scaramouche said glaring at her. "That said. Why are you here?"

"We noticed you were gone and figured you would be here." Albedo replied. "Infact it is something we all thought of so it wasn't hard."

"Tch. I can't believe she said to spare her." Scaramouche said letting go of her hair as she dropped down to the floor crying.

"Her grace said for us to not kill her." A new voice chimed in as they turned to see Zhongli walk into view. His eyes giving off the angry glow as he stood infront of the cell. "And I told her I will make sure we don't kill her." He glared at her as she flinched at him "but I never said I would keep her safe."

"Ah I see what your implying" Scaramouche said smiling at the idea. "Then shall we get started?" Your friend shook her head no quickly. "Well to bad you don't get a choice."