Chapter 19 Fears.

'I Just Want Sleep!!!' you mentally yelled to yourself as you got up and went to open the door. "What's wrong-" you felt Zhongli hug you close to him. "Morax?" You asked again.

"My Grace.. please let me stay the night by your side." He said hugging you. Even though you told him he was your favorite it seemed you favored Aether more. He had your first even formed a 'family' with him and even going to others for company. He was jealous. He wanted attention too.

"...alright" you said tired as you yawned. Noticing this Zhongli gently picked you up and carried you to the bed and gently set you down as he laid next to you hugging you close to him. Taking the blanket and covering you two.

"Thank you my grace" he said as he hugged you close gently resting his head over yours. You didn't respond since you fallen asleep. The geo archon smiled to himself listening to your soft breathing. For many years he's been waiting for a time like this. Granted he would of preferred it was after he made the union official but he couldn't deny this too felt nice as well. He was closing his eyes when he heard your breathing hitch a bit.

Opening his eyes he looked down at you so see an distressed expression on your face. He looked displeased, you were clearly having a bad dream. He couldn't have his beloved suffer like this. You needed rest after what just happened. So he gently moved you so you were using him as your pillow. He spoke lowly gently to you assuring you were safe, he was with you, that you nothing to fear with him by your side. Seeing you settled and return to a peaceful slumber he looked content with himself.

Thinking back he remembered how he first met you. It was by chance and because of that he felt himself the luckiest. Wherever you went he was always a few steps behind watching you. You wanted something. He would get it. Something displeased you? He would get rid of it. Someone wanted to be your favorite? He would kill them. No words could describe the joy he felt when it was announced his position as the favored. A title he held the most important and killed many to keep. He knew he loved you from the very beginning and did everything he thought to stand out.

'Ive always held you close' Morax thought to himself as his let some of his dragon features appear. Cuddling you close to him he used his tail to wrap around a leg gently. Another truth he had was he was scared you would leave again. Dragons are well known to keep their treasure close. They hoard them and gaurd them with thier life. For him you were his treasure. The day you were nowhere to be found he snapped. He became hard as the stone he used to slay down his enemies. It was only after several fights he soften a bit. You were gone but you left everything you loved with him.

You made everything including all the living creatures. So whenever he saw someone in a pitiful situation he would ask himself what would you do. In example Xiao. He was under the command of a evil god. Forced him to commit many evil deeds. When he found out he imagined how heartbroken you would be to know someone young was forced into such a life. If you were there he knew you would of given the order of defeating said God and save him. As years passed he noticed how Xiao would follow him around serving him with upmost devotion and loyalty. He saw himself in him. So he spoke of you to him watching his awed reaction always made him smile so he became the best Archon he could to them.

'My treasure is right in my arms yet... I'm scared still. Will they take her away..?' he questioned himself and looked out the window. In the far distance he saw it. That floating place that always seems to be watching. Covering you with the blanket completely he held you closer. 'No. I'll make sure they don't touch her. She's my treasure'

~

"You look upset. Dottore." Pantalone said looking at his fellow ex Harbinger.