Chapter 1 Guests

"Your safe my grace." Zhongli said holding you close to him. "I'm here"

"My Tv.." you said looking at your broken beyond repair tv.

"How dare you take our grace from us" Aether said blocking you from your best friends view.

"Um.. y/n??" She called out to you worried.

"I just bought it two months ago.." you muttered to yourself still mourning the loss of your electronic.

"How dare you use her scared name!" Xiao growled with his spear ready. "A sin that's punishable by death!"

"Y/N!!" You snapped out of it hearing your friend as you looked to see Xiao ready to attack. Quickly you got out of Zhongli's hold and tackled Xiao down.

"My Grace?!" Xiao said startled going red at such close contact.

"Don't you dare hurt my bestie!" You yelled as you got up and quickly blocked your friend. Your new guests were shocked. Bestie?? What's that?

"My grace?... What's a bestie?" Venti asked.

"It means I'm her best friend boi!" Your friend said hugging you happy. "She my bestie and I'm her bestie! I'm her favorite person!" She said proud but you flinched at that last sentence. You slowly looked at Zhongli.

"..." Zhongli's eyes went sharp as he growled.

"Um.. bestie..?" Your friend asked hiding behind you worried looking at him. "What's he doing?"

"Zhongli.." you said gently. "Please settle down."

"How dare you say that lie and call yourself the favorite!" He yelled angry his dragon like features started to show. "I'm My Graces favorite!" He lunged at your best friend with his claw like hands ready to kill but you once again had to tackle him away.

"Zhongli! No!" You said holding him close as he tried to reach bf/n. "She my best friend! But your still my most favorite devotee!!" Zhongli stopped in place looked at you.

"Am I only a devotee to you??" Zhongli asked with a pained tone.

"No of course not!" You quickly said hugging him close. "Your the best person I know! Your smart, handsome and very gentle with me!" You started to say as Zhongli seemed to calm down a little. You quickly started to think what could calm him completely so you just blurted out what came to mind first "she my best friend but that's it a friend and your my husband!"

Zhongli eyes widen as he felt heat rise on his face. You called him your husband he felt his body shape back to his mortal form as he hugged you back close purring very happy rubbing his cheek against yours loving. He knew it! He was your favorite! A husband has a more personal connection than a friend. He was wrong to ever doubt you!

"I love you too wife" he said happy. He definitely wanted to get you a new ring but he was still working on it's design. The rest of your team were in shock at your sudden confession. They all looked at Zhongli with envy.

Your best friend however was enjoying that face you had. The "I done gone screwed up face"

"My Grace!" Venti whined as he hugged you close "what about me??" He asked in a pitiful tone.

"Ah.." you started unsure what to say til you were cut off.

"I do not care if I don't hold the favored spot. As long I can stay alongside my grace I will be content" Diluc said.

"Oh? Playing the bigger person are you?" Kaeya said with a mischievous smile. "Yet you have your hands balled up into fists??" He laughed amused as Diluc gave him a glare.