Before they could say anything else,they saw the front gate of their house and,Sumitra and Pinky got teary eyed seeing their home after years.

__________________________

"Bhabhi meine aapko kitna miss Kiya"Ishan said and ran to hug her as soon as he saw Bela and Mahir entering the living room.

Bela laughed at his actions and ruffled his hairs.

"Durr hat,mein aap sabke liye ek good news laya hu"Mahir said and everyone looked at Bela with wide eyes.

"Bhabhi,aapne finally mujhe chachu bana hi Diya"Neil said hugging her thightly.

Kunj,Rudra followed suite.Bela gave them all a look that said it's not what you think.

"Aisa kuch bhi nhi h,mera matlab h mere paas ek surprise h aap sabke liye"Mahir said clearing their misunderstanding.
_______________________________

Bela went and decided to make some tea and coffee till everyone chit chatted.It had been quite an emotional moment for everyone once Sumitra and Pinky entered the house,she thought some refreshments might be good for now.

"Bhabhi aap yaha kya kr rahe ho??"Ishan asked entering the kitchen were Bela was making tea and coffee for everyone.

"Chai-coffee bana rahi hu baba aur kya karungi "Bela said pouring milk in the tea.

Ishan came and sat on the high chair infront of the kitchen counter where he always sits and chats with Bela while she cooks.

"Tum yaha kyu bethe ho??jao bahar betho sabke saath baatein Karo Ishan"Bela said.

"Pr mujhe woh yaad hi nhi h,mein kya baat karu unse??sab past ki baatein kr rahe h,mujhe toh yaad hi nhi kuch mein toh chota tha"Ishan said hesistantly and Bela sighed.

"Ishu,woh sab bade the tab isliye unhe yaad h,tum chote the,pr ab bhi tum unse bethke baat kr sakte ho,woh tumhe jaane mein interested h,woh mom h tumhari obviously unhe toh yaad h na?I know tumhare liye new h bht,you were very young but still you have a chance now,hrr kisi ko yeh mauka nhi milta h"Bela said and Ishan nodded.

"Okay toh jao ab mein bas yeh leke aati hi hu"Bela said as she poured the tea in mugs and picked the tray,Ishan helped her take the other tray which had coffee and both left the kitchen.

Both kept the trays on the table and sat down on the couch, everyone helped themselves with tea and coffee.

"Tere haath ki chai badi miss ki meine itne din"Dadu said as he sipped the tea.

"Kyu mein acchi chai nhi banata??"Kunj asked as he used to make tea in Bela's absence.

"Tu apni chai ko Bela se compare kr raha h? "Dadu scoffed and Ishan,Neil and Rudra laughed at Kunj who pouted.

They all then sat down and continued chatting with Sumitra and Pinky.

_______________

Bela woke up and saw Mahir still sleeping next to her,she got up from the bed to get ready for the day.

She went to Dadu's room and knocked on it and asked him to quickly get ready as they would go for their daily morning walk.Once the walk was done she gave him a glass of juice as they came back and left to get a bath.

She quickly had a bath and decided to get ready in a saree as now her mother in law is in the house and she doesn't want to give a bad impression to her.

Once she was ready Mahir got ready for his hospital while she went down to prepare a quick breakfast for everyone as it would be time for everyone to leave for their respective work.