Sickness and in Health Part 1

Rose pov,

I saw Grant making a fist out of anger at Clarissa, Brendon and Lucifer on the other hand was looking like they'd kill a bitch if she didn't leave.

One of the kids was hold my hand and hiding behind my leg, so I kneeled down to be face to face with the kid. "Are you okay? Why'd you stay behind?"

He just looked at me with a sad expression, I nodded then felt the kids forehead because he didn't look like he felt good, I picked him up and walked out and went towards Clarissa, then tapped her shoulder. "Hey bitch, why are you even here, if your brother is sick? You are being very irresistible-" As I was lecturing her I looked at who she was with.. "You are willing to risk your brother's AND your sister's health just to hangout with your rapist boyfriend? You are a bad sister and cousin."

"Do you two wanna go to my mom's-" I asked the kids but Clarissa interrupted me.

"Your stupid mother was sent to an asylum, because she killed my favorite uncle." She said.

"You did what to my mother!? MY mother whom wouldn't hurt a fly!?" I screamed giving the boy to Lucifer, was about to grab Clarissa, but she took off running so I ran after her.

Lucifer pov,

Brendon, Grant, and I sat down with the kids, and the rapist boyfriend of Clarissa's. "So...what's your names?" The rapist asked.

"Lucifer, Grant, and Brendon. We are Rose's boyfriends." I replied. "And your name?"

"David.." He said. Ah figures.
He continued to piss us off by calling Rose of all people a slut and whore and a lair.

"David. Shut up. You know what you did was wrong of you to do." I replied coolly having enough with him.

David sat up confused looking at us. "How do you guys know about that? The only people she has ever told was the police. And she lied, she asked for it. And liked it." He said. You have no idea what she likes, you are the liar.

"tu veux vraiment qu'on te croie ? un violeur." I asked him in French. ((Traslation: Do you really expect us to believe you? a rapist.))

"Apparemment, il pense que nous devrions le croire pour une raison ou une autre." Grant replied in French. ((Traslation: Apparently, he thinks that we should believe him for some reason))

"Pouvons-nous le tuer maintenant?" Brendon asked. ((Traslation: supposed to be Can we kill him yet?))

"Non pas encore." I replied to Brendon, David looked at us weirdly, I surely hope he doesn't know how to speak French.

"What the fuck guys talk English."

"Veux-tu gentiment aller te faire foutre?" Grant replied to him in French making Brendon and I laugh. ((Traslation: will you kindly go fuck yourself?))

"Gallice loqui prohibere. placet " He replied, but in Latin, if I didn't hate him I would have been impressed. ((Traslation: Stop speaking French. please))

"You are annoying there." Brendon replied and went then walked over and picked him up and hung him over the side of the railing. "Apologize, and never speak about, and or to Rose. Or I'll drop you."

"You can't tell me what to do. Rose is a whore, and she will always be. I was hanging out with my girlfriend at her house back when they shared one, and when my girlfriend had fallen asleep I went to the living room to watch TV, and she was there as well, we talked about stuff and she flirted with me and touched me, then we fucked. Then the next week she went to the police and lied. And they believed her because she's an annoyingly great actress. That's what truly happened." David said, lying to us.