Prologue: Her ~ multiple povs

Brendon pov,

I decided I'd start getting on Instagram a little bit more often, so when I logged in my phone started going off like crazy, and so I went to check my notifications, and it said that I got new followers and I looked at one of them was very different, it wasn't a fan page, it was a normal account, her name was Rose Kinley.

Her profile consists of  a Bible scripture in her bio and she had at least five pictures of herself, but like a thousand pictures of the church, and her room, and one picture of me, which I thought was cute.

I clicked on the picture of me, and read the caption. "I heard about this man in my youth group from a girl, so I decided to check them out so thank you, I love the band, so far I heard Death Of A Bachelor which is an interesting name for a song, and my parents are very religious so I have to listen to this music when I'm not around them. Anywho, I just thought I'd let y'all know. For no reason, I doubt anyone really reads my captions." I smiled and commented.

"I read your caption❤️ I'm glad you like my band, and sorry about your parents sweet girl" I said, and almost instantly after I commented, she replied.

"@brendonurie *me dies on spot* y-you noticed my post-" I chuckled, as and then replied.

"Why yes, yes I did Rose, and I am going to follow you if that's alright with you." I said and she replied.

"And you said my name,*faints* Anyways Yes, that's ABSOLUTELY okay with me, I'm about to have to go though, it's now 1:13 am and I should be asleep, I have church tomorrow." She said I smiled, and Lucifer walked in with Grant.

"Are you ready to hang out?" Lucifer asked, I wasn't really paying attention to him right not I was just staring at the picture of the girl, and Lucifer noticed and looked over my shoulder. "Oh, she's gorgeous, I wonder...-"

"Shut up, she's a Christian, she wouldn't fuck with the devil. Besides...her parents would probably kill her if they found out she wasn't a virgin anymore." I said to both me and Lucifer, I was thinking about doing dirty things with her as well.

Grant came over to see who we were talking about and smiled. "I know her, I met her a while back, at a coffee shop that I was at with Skye...."

"I see, yeah well, I just killed her with happiness because I'm going to follow her." I said making Grant laugh.

"Follow her?" Lucifer questioned.

"On the internet, remember? I made you and Grant an Instagram account." I said, Lucifer nodded and stole my phone and as I was trying to get it back Grant held me back as Lucifer was writing out a message to her.

He read it out loud after he sent the message. "Hey Rose, this maybe too straightforward but I think your so beautiful, can you send me a picture of yourself?" He then looked up at me. "What do you think? Do you think she'll send a picture of herself?"

"Sometimes I hate you Lucifer." I whispered softly as there was a ding from the phone meaning she messaged back.

"You think I'm beautiful? Are you blind? You're the gorgeous one Brendyboo." She said, then said. "SHIT, I actually called you that- 🥺😳 pl-please don't laugh...." That made me smile and Lucifer smiled.

"Brendyboo?" Lucifer sent.

"Y-yes.... I made it up because I wanted to be different from everyone else...." She sent.

"That's cute, your cute. So about that picture is it a yes or no?" Lucifer asked.

"1. It's dark out and I should be asleep, and 2. I'm not actually typically in an appropriate outfit, and I should be sleeping, night." She sent me.