Rewarded date.

Rose pov

After we finished, we all moved. I got dressed again then went to the couch and sat down and started to watch TV then I remembered. "Lucifer... Linda came to check up on you and...well she kinda walked in on the punishment, I think you scarred your therapist." He seemed amused.

"It'll be alright. I'll talk to her in the morning." Lucifer said as he was getting dressed. I rolled my eyes and started flipping through the channels and then Brendon got four cups and poured some whiskey and gave one to both Grant and I and then gave Lucifer's to him and raised his glass to make a cheer or something?

"To, our perfect boyfriend and girlfriend. May them let loose and start to love us." Brendon said with a cold, yet loving? and lustful tone of voice.

"Ils sont vraiment beaux et si parfaits." Lucifer replied I what I'm guessing was French? ((Traslation according to Google, They are really beautiful and so perfect.))

"Qu'ils sont." Brendon replied. ((According to Google it's supposed to say That They are.))

"vas-tu arrêter de parler français? Rose ne comprend pas ce que tu dis." Grant replied to them in French as well, I couldn't help but look at Grant as I was amazed by him. ((According to Google, this means "Will you stop speaking French? Rose doesn't understand what you're saying." I was going to say 'Will you idiots stop speaking French?' But I decided against calling them idiots lol))

"Well looks like we'll need to change that later. Rose, Brendon and I will teach you. When we get home later." Lucifer replied.

"What about me?" Grant asked, he either seems annoyed that Lucifer left him out or wanted to be with me, which I thought was cute of Grant. He's protective of me too, but in a cute and sexy way.

Brendon laughed and said. "But I thought you didn't want to be around us after the date is over."

"Ah, but I only said that about you two. She's alright and better than you two." Grant replied and then cupped my face and kissed me deeply while he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs, after we pulled away I blushed brightly, I looked at Brendon and Lucifer, they looked like a mixture of amused, horny- ((but that's all the time)) and pissed off.

I looked at Grant's lips, then his eyes and bit my lip. "You are an amazing kisser.." I said looking at him happily, I kissed him again only for it to get cut short by Brendon grabbing me and pulling me away from Grant and over to him.

I was now sitting on Brendon's lap looking at his face. "Hey darlin' may I have a kiss since you gave Grant one?" He asked, touching the side of my face. I most likely didn't have a choice and had to anyways so I mustered up all the strength and courage that I could just to grab Brendon's face- like how Grant grabbed mine, and then I kissed him, and shivered slightly when he slipped in his tongue, I jumped up off his lap when he did that and cleared her throat.

"If we're done... can I go sit back down?" I asked Brendon whom was pouting that I moved away and didn't let him finish.

"Why did you let him do tongue, and not me?" He asked sounding like a wounded puppy which made me feel guilty and horrible.

"I'm sorry? I didn't know you wanted that kind of kiss.." I whispered softly backing up a little more, and tripping and falling into Lucifer's lap. I closed my eyes worried that Lucifer would ask for a kiss, but instead I felt him hold me close to his chest, he kissed me on my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry doll, I don't need you to kiss me-" He said then kissed my neck once again. "Right this second anyways. Besides you've had more than you can handle right now." He said glaring at Brendon, I'm guessing because he scared me earlier.