#TSOML 28

Next morning

Mansion,

The ladies of the house got emerged in making breakfast and stuffs. The mens were however busy with business talks. The youngsters except for Prachi and Ranbir came down and wished the elders.

Arav: where's prachi didu?

Shahana: last night I saw them coming, they were late near 12am I guess.

Aryan: then toh I'm 200% sure, they must be still sleeping.

Shahana just hummed at him making him sad. He recalled what happened a few days ago and it did nothing but just added to his sadness. His elder brother's voice broke his trance.

Kartik: but it's quite late now, we should wake them up

Kiara: shameless boy, we shouldn't peep in someone's room like that.

Kartik: excuse me! I'm not asking to check on them at late night and disturb them during their activities. It's high time they should be awake now.

Rhea clutched her fist on listening "activities". The rest held their laugh while naira smacked him arm.

Naira: shut up! You speak nothing but just rubbish.

Reyansh: what wrong he said! We all know how ranbir is.

The others got to argue whether to go and wake ranbir up or not, when Rhea shouted.

Rhea, shouts: shut up! Just shut up! What the hell do you all, especially you Kartik bhai mean by "activities". That's not the case and can never be, understood. They both can't get close!!

Vansh, knowingly: how can you be so sure?

Rhea: I'll prove it then, watch me.

With that she stormed towards their room. All glared at vansh.

Vansh: what!

Pragya: what was the need to instigate her like this!

Vansh: she should face the truth wifey. The truth that prachi and ranbir now love each other. I don't know whether they voiced out their feelings or not, but their love can be seen easily and she needs to understand and move on.

They nodded at him knowing he was correct at his point. Rhea came down stairs hurriedly.

Rhea: their door is lock from inside.