#TSOML 26

Ranbir: R.. R.. Rhe.. Rhea..!!??

Rhea saw him and smiled widely. She ran to him and hugged him tight. Prachi didn't liked it. Ranbir moved Rhea away from him immediately.

Ranbir, shouts: what the hell are you doing here, Rhea mehra.. Jitna kiya utna kam nahi hai kya.. Why do you want from us now that you are again here!!??

She shivered at his tone.. And gulped.

Rhea: ra.. Ran.. Ranbir woh.. I.. Woh..

She was thinking of a way to tell him.. She was making the proper words of choice...

Pallavi: don't know what she wants now that she is here again. We are asking her since so long but she said she will tell when you will be here.

Kartik: we even called you guys, but you didn't replied.

Pranbir were confused as they didn't got any call.

Prachi: which call? We didn't got any call

Ranbir: yes

Kiara: no I myself called you, about 10-15 minutes ago.

Ranbir, recalls and speaks in flow: 15 minutes... Oh.. Acha.. At that time that accident happened so we didn't knew about the call.

Prachi glared him and he too realised what he said. Rest got worried.

Dida: accident? What accident?

Vansh: are you both alright?

Prachi: yes dadda.. Don't worry, we are fine.

Ranbir: yes.. Our driver saved us or else don't know what would have happened.

Disha: what exactly happened?

Ranbir told the family what happened and they were thankful to the driver who saved their kids.

Naira, purposefully: matlab.. This problem (points at Rhea) ghar main aayi aur waha tum logo ko problem hui..

All pressed their lips to control their laugh. Rhea fumed at her.

Rhea, shouts: how dare you bhabhi!!

Ranbir: just speak why you are here..

Rhea, takes a step near him: Ranbir.. I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry.. Maine bohat badi galti kardi.. I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.

Vikram: oh really.. Now you are sorry.. Why so? What happened now?

Arav, sarcastically: yes.. Isn't that boyfriend of your taking enough care of yours?

Listening him, Rhea remembered something but brushed it off.

Rhea: we aren't together now. We broke up..

Shahana: why?? Isn't your baby enough that now you want to experience something new??

Rhea, being fed up: Enough!! Enough means enough!! I broke up with him.. (Craking voice and REAL tears) He.. He cheated on me.. I.. I.. Caught him.. And.. And broke up..

All were stunned listening her except pransh and vikpal/dida.

Abhi: what!! That bastard!! How dare he!!

He was about to go but Rhea held his hand stopping him and nodded no. She recalled how for her bf she rudely behaved with abhi. She felt guilty and hugged her father and cried.

Rhea: he just loved my money dad.. Nothing else.. Nothing else..

She cried while abhi hugged her and tried to calm her down but was also angry on her for this.

Vansh: money was not the only reason Rhea.

Rhea broke the hug and looked at him.

Rhea: what do you mean??

Vikram: that so called boyfriend of yours for whom you betrayed all of us.. For whom you behaved as if we are strangers or even worse than that.. That bastard boyfriend of yours is none other than MY SISTER'S STEP SON.

Rhea and everyone were shocked listening him except pransh and pallavi/dida.

Purab: what.. What are you saying Vikram?

Reyansh: exactly.. That boy.. Rohan or rahul whatever his name is.. How can he be your nephew??

Pallavi, shouts: he is no one to us!!

Dida: I'll tell you all everything.. Years ago, my daughter loved a boy and wanted to marry him. Me and my husband didn't liked him as we didn't got good vibes from him, so we denied for this relation. But they both eloped and married. We were very angry and disowned our daughter.

Vikram: then they both left. After months she came back to us, she was pregnant. That her husband have used her and left her. He just wanted her money and nothing else. Maa and dad were against accepting her but i supported her and took care of her.

Pallavi: at that time i was a newly wed in this family. I too supported Vikram. She had a miscarriage and was depressed. We forgave her and after months she came out of her state. Vikram and dad (dida's husband) destroyed that man whom she married... We heard he was already married and rohan Or rahul whatever his name us, he is that man's son.

Pragya: that day when we throw you out when you did all that tamasha.. The next day i and vansh checked your room and i saw a pic of your bf with his dad. Vikram saw us and then we got to know the history..

All were shocked by the revelation. Rhea couldn't believe she was being used..

Kartik: wow Rhea.. What a choise!? Impressed..

Rhea felt bad..

Rhea: I.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I.. I. Didn't knew that something like this ever happened plus I never even thought that he will be like this. Please forgive me.. Ranbir.

She moved towards Ranbir.

Rhea: Ranbir.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I.. I did very wrong with you. It was my mistake. I want to rectify it.. I don't want that divorce Ranbir.. We.. We... Will again marry. We can na.. Haina.. You will marry me, right??

Everyone exchanged looks. With each passing second, the tesion which was troubling prachi came to be true. She was damn scared now.. To loose Ranbir.. To loose her own husband.. That too to whom?..

To her own sister??

Will Ranbir agree??

Let's see.. What happens.. In the next updates...

Next one is going to be a long one.. 2000+ words will be surely there.. Promise 🤞