#TSOML 22

The house where the wedding took place yesterday was now completely silent as all were sleeping in their rooms being tired of the rituals.

The servants were taking care of the decorations and cleaning the house. Now, let's be a bit shameless and peep in the room of the newly wedded couple 😉🙈

Pranbir Room..

On this cute yet comfy and beautiful bed, layed the recently married couple with the husband completely snuggled up in his wife

Prachi slowly woke up as the sunrays fell on her face

Prachi slowly woke up as the sunrays fell on her face. She opened her eyes and rubbed them cutely.

Her beautiful eyes fell on the handsome face of her husband. She smiled seeing him and caressed his hairs. Ranbir smiled in sleep feeling her fingers in the scalp of his hair.

She too smiled seeing him. She slowly turned them, making his back to touch the soft matress of the bed and slightly coming over him.

She caressed his hair again and leaned closer to his face. Her smooth, silky hairs played the role of curtain to hide their faces from both sides. She came more close and gulped down.

She took deep breath and slowly leaned more and pressed her soft lips on his forehead. With that, ranbir opened his eyes and smiled at her. Her eyes grew bigger as she thought that he was awake all the while long.

He cupped her cheek with one hand with his other hand lying lazily on her waist. He stroked her cheek while looking in her eyes in the most loving manner, whereas she was nervous of being caught.

Ranbir, teasingly: "was that a good morning kiss?"

She blushed heavily listening him and hide her face in the crook of his neck making him laugh and her hairs to fall on his face. He removed her hairs and tucked them behind her ear.

He cupped her face once again and made her look at him. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

They smiled warmly at each other and she placed her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He lovingly and softly stroked his fingers through her hairs.