#TSOML 15

RAHUL, greeting his teeth: who is the other owner?

PRACHI: it's Ranbir Ji.

All looked at Ranbir who is already surprised

RANBIR: m..me?
He said pointing towards himself.

ARAV: no me.. aree who else is Ranbir over here? Come on Bhai!! Don't be dumb like this dolphin..

SHAHANA: hey shut up idiot.

VANSH: stop it both of you.. Vikram, princess what's happening?

VIKRAM: I'll tell you all. Actually when prachi was here during the diwali function. We had a talk at that time.. actually...

Flashback

It was the day of Diwali party.. everyone was enjoying among themselves. Prachi saw Vikram talking with some guests. She went there.

PRACHI: hello uncle..

VIKRAM: aree.. hi prachi... (To the guest) excuse us please..

The guests nodded and left.
PRACHI: I have something important to talk with you..

VIKRAM: yeah..say

PRACHI: not here.. in personal..

VIKRAM: okay.. come

They went in a room.
PRACHI: uncle, I want to know.. who is the owner of your company?

VIKRAM, confused: it's me and maa, why what happened?

PRACHI: that I'll tell, first say.. who knows this?

VIKRAM: everyone..why?

PRACHI: Uncle, I suggest you to make someone else also the owner

PRACHI: Uncle, I suggest you to make someone else also the owner.. see let me explain. Everyone knows that you and Dida are the owner.. if by any chance, out of anywhere if any enemy appeared... And tried to get your buisness and property... He won't be as there would be one more owner, right?

VIKRAM: you are right, but who will do this?

PRACHI: seriously speaking uncle, please don't trust anyone. They can even be the business associates, buisness partners, family members.. anyone.. and if anyone will not do . Then too what's wrong in doing this, it might turn to be helpful in future.. Dadaa too had done the same thing...