#TSOML 9

A few months had passed on since vansh and others came and stayed at M.K.K mansion which is now known as M.K.K.S Mansion.

The love between pragya and vansh was clearly seen by everyone. All adored their love except from mehra family. Abhi was jealous of vansh, but stayed quiet.

Along with the love between pransh, one more thing was clearly seen. That was the fights between arav and shahana. They used to fight like tom and Jerry.. Every now and then. Pragya and vansh were fed up with them now. As whenever vansh used to scold arav, pragya was his supporter. And when pragya used to scold shahana, vansh was her shield.

Others used to watch them all as if they are watching some movie. Sushma too as she was now habituated to it.

They were now grouped at the sofa discussing about the coming festival, ie. Diwali.

DIDA: so what have you all thought? How are we gonna celebrate this diwali?

AALIYA: there is still some time for diwali, dida. Before we celebrate that festival, we have something to talk about.

VIKRAM: go ahead..

Aaliya looked at abhi, he looked at rhea and then turned to others.

ABHI: vikram, I.. I'm actually thinking to convert our relationship. I mean, we are business partners right... I want us to.. To be relatives now.

All were shocked listening him.
ABHI, continuing: yes.. I want rhea and ranbir to get married.

AALIYA: trust me.. Rhea likes ranbir.. Alot.

Rhea too agreed to it, while rest were shocked. The kohli family exchanged looks.

SUSHMA: Rhea.. Beta are you sure about your feelings?

PRAGYA: yes beta are you completely aware of this. See beta marriage is a very big thing. A very big responsibility to be handled by someone. Marriages don't only connect two people but two families.. So think about it properly.

RHEA: I know mom. And I'm very much sure about my feelings... I really like ranbir.. Alot

She said looking at ranbir and blushing a bit. (Me - 🤮)

PALLAVI: I.. I just don't know what to say here.

AALIYA: what you mean pallavi? Is there something that is lacking in our rhea?

SHAHANA, whispered to herself: yes manners.. She don't have them.

DIDA: No.. No.. Nothing like that. It's just that this is about our Ranbir's life.

VIKRAM: Yes, the decision will be his only.

They all turned to ranbir who was already not knowing what to say and what to do. So he decided to do this for his family's happiness.

RANBIR, to kohli's : if you all don't have any problem then I too don't have any. I'll marry rhea.

He said it with a very heavy heart. It's his marriage, he should be happy.. But no.. He is not feeling happy... He is not getting that much expected happiness.

He knew rhea since childhood.. They are good friends.. He is getting married to the person whom he knows since a long time now... She will understand him, that's what he thought. But still this didn't gave him any kind of satisfaction. He was still not feeling happy. But for the sake of family.. He accepted the alliance and just faked a smile...

SHAHANA, whispered to herself: gayi bhais paani main!

RHEA, excited: okay then.. Should we take this as a yes..

ABHI: I think, we should get them marry before diwali itself, so that they can celebrate the festival together... As a couple.

PALLAVI: okay fine.. I too don't have any problem then.

This got decided that ranbir and rhea will get marry before the diwali festival arrives. Vansh went to call prachi and inform her to come for the wedding. While abhi called pandit ji.

Vansh video called prachi. She soon picked it up.
On call..,

PRACHI: hello dadaa! How is all going? How are everyone there?

VANSH: everyone are fine and missing you soo much.

PRACHI: I'm too missing you guys, alot. Anyways.. Why did you called.. I mean something important?

VANSH: yeah actually ranbir and rhea's marriage is going to happen. Before diwali... So can you please come for this marriage and also for this festival.

Prachi was shocked knowing about their marriage. She felt someone piercing a highly sharped axe in her heart. She don't know why she was feeling like this..

PRACHI, shocked: what... They both agreed to this alliance?

She still wanted to ask this even after knowing that their marriage was fixed now. She hoped to  get a negative answer, but today fate wasn't in her hand.

VANSH: yes.. Rhea likes ranbir. The Mehra's proposed the alliance. And ranbir too agreed to it. So yeah.. They will be getting married within two weeks as after two weeks we have diwali.

Prachi felt hurted. She don't know why, but her heart broke into pieces.

PRACHI: okay dadaa.. From tomorrow my holidays are starting. So I'll be coming there, but after diwali, I need to come back.

VANSH: okay fine. Once this course of yours is completed.. Then I'm not letting you stay there alone. You are gonna stay here only and team up with me, against your mother.

PRACHI, chuckled : sure sure..

VANSH: prachi beta there is something else also.. That I need you to know..

PRACHI: what's it dad?

VANSH: beta abhi, he accepted my and pragya's marriage. He is not even creating a single problem. I think, he is really a changed man bachaa.. I.. I guess you should give him a chance.

Prachi felt suspicious about this but still agreed to vansh. They talked about this for a while and then hung up. Vansh went back to the hall and sat beside pragya.
He noticed that pandit jivwas arrived by now.

VANSH: I told prachi about this marriage.. She said she will be coming by tomorrow.

All nodded. Listening about Prachi's comeback, brought a genuine smile on ranbir's lips.

PANDIT : day after tomorrow is a very nice day for engagement. And after that day, you all can continue with the other functions as well.

ABHI: alright! Then this is fix.. What say vikram...??

VIKRAM: yeah.. Yeah.. No issue..

The pandit ji then went from there while others continued discussing about the wedding and also about diwali celebration.

___________
That's all for now
Next part will be updated soon.
I'm trying my best to take out time and type.. so as I complete typing.. I'll be uploading a part.

If I don't then please bear with me. These exams days are being crucial... See you all..

Thanks for your love.. Support and patience...

Bye.. ♥️♥️