#TSOML 11

Once the grah pravesh of the new bride of the house was done, the newly wedded couple were directed towards their room.

Ranbir and Rhea entered the room only to find it beautifully decorated.

Ranbir closed the door while Rhea moved towards the mirror and began removing her jewellery

Ranbir closed the door while Rhea moved towards the mirror and began removing her jewellery. Ranbir went inside the washroom to get fresh.

After some time he came out only to find Rhea standing in front of him.

RHEA: ranbir, I want to talk to you.

He nodded at her.
RHEA: Ranbir, see..  Although I like you.. But.. I'm not ready for this step of our marriage. I mean..

RANBIR, interrupted: I know.. I can understand. Even I'm not ready for this. I too want time, to get comfortable.

She smiled at him. He too smiled back at her.
RANBIR: you change yourself..

She nodded and went inside. After some time she came and removed her marriage bangles and nuptial chain.

Ranbir looked at her confused

RANBIR: why are you removing them? These are the sign of our marriage and these bangles should not be removed at least till 3 months.

RHEA: I know ranbir, dida and mom (pragya) gave me a huge lecture on to the topic of marriage. And talking seriously, I'm not going to do any of such thing. This nuptial chain is ok for sometimes.. But not everytime. And about wearing these bangles for 3 months.. I'm not gonna wear them from now on.. They are so much and on top they will create rashes..

RANBIR, trying to explain her: but Rhea..

RHEA, interrupted: no ranbir please don't force me. And yeah, please sleep on couch, I'm not comfortable in sharing bed with you.

RANBIR, shocks: what!! No way.. My back will be in so much pain.. This couch is just so small. Rhea, I assure you that I won't do anything without your permission.

RHEA: I know you won't, but I'm not comfortable. So please... Good night😴

She went and laid on the bed covering herself with the bedsheet. While ranbir looked at the couch with a cry baby face.