29: hey, have ya ever heard of fear garden?

JOKE TITLE!!!
29: "Your horrified and feared screams are so cute~!"

TW: Gore(lots of it), pet names, etc,(if there is.)

( mm another late chapte, abwuh

Your eyes widen are you stare in horror of who was infront of you.

" PIN ?! "

She looks up at you, then stands up, nervous but annoyed.(/mad) She mumbled something inaudible,  cursing to herself. " Finally! Now, why dont you tell why you did all thi - " Pin, or well Coiny, then was met to the face with an axe, causing him to fall to the ground, unconcious, blood flowing out rapidly.

You take a quick glance at Pin before lunging to grab the axe, but just as you did, you felt minor adrenaline as you felt agonizing pain at your chest. 

" Do you really think you can escape me, darling ? " She says, smiling at you. She then dug the knife deeper in your chest, as you started screaming out in pain. Pin grinned as she twisted the knife, loving the screams you make. " Shh, its all going to be fine . " She says softly.

But you know damn well she doesn't mean it.

Tears welled up in your eyes as they streamed down, you could feel the blood coming up your throat. You could feel her pull the knife out, but she was still not done yet. Tears still streamed down, as Pin held you tight. Her hand trailed right up to your eye, your eyes widen.

She was going after your eye.

" Pin wait- WAIT - "

You then felt pain once again, as you couldnt see from your eye anymore.

You screamed out in agony, the pain never getting old. Pin chuckled. " Oh honey, i judt love your screams, how did you manage to get them to be so attractive, dear ~? " Pin asks, obviously mocking you. She dug the knife deeper in, before putting on the ground, so she can get a better view of what shes doing. 

You try and get out of her grasp, but it doesnt do much, since you cant get out of what you started. She got ontop of you, as she smiled, staring at you crying.

She dug out your eye, grabbing it.

Blood streamed down from your mouth, and eye. 

" You look like youre in pain, lets try and remove that pain, shall we ? " Pin asks, smirking. You already knew what she meant by that.

She then traced the knife downwards to your chest, plunging it into your chest, giggling.

You screamed in pain, then coughing up blood, not being able to breathe as much. Too much blood was coming up your throat. You couldnt breathe.

You could feel yourself feel lightheaded, as the pain slowly grew faint.

you hear one last voice.

" Nighty night, O/N . "

black.

you were now, finally gone.

Or well, should i say..

dead.

( uhmmmmmmeyah

i honestly wonder how it went from 1000 words to less than 1000 words

probs less motivation everyday

see you guys at 30th september.