Chap 4: Welcome to Ina- Oh dear..

😦

O/N: Object name
F/C: Favorite color
O/O: Oc object(or whatever)
O/C: Object color

Previously...

Your POV:

"Oh you dont want to deal with Coiny. He sounds like a yandare to be honest." I reply. "Yeah. Oh! Sorry O/N but the next challange is starting, ill call you later! See you!!" C/N says.

"See ya!" I said as C/N hung up the phone. Now i just needed to get to the next destination before Coiny goes next level mad and searches everywhere for me.

I walked.

And walked.

And walked.

And i didnt notice i was out of my mind until i bumped into someone.

A paintbrush.

Present time...

3PPOV:

"Who do you think your-?!" The paintbrush froze when it turned around, staring at you. It looked angry until it changed to a slight bit of confusion.

"Who the hell are you?" It asked. You took a small step back, because the paintbrush'es bristles were smoking.

"Uhh- I'm O/N, and im visiting different shows and i guess your's is the next one?" You said with slight nervousness in your voice.

"Huh. Alright then. I'm Paintbrush. The others are somewhere." Paintbrush replied.

"Wheres somewhere? I wanna meet them." You reply. "Trust me. You don't want them to see them." Paintbrush says.

"Oh okay the-" You try saying until you got cut off by someone in thr distance.

"Painty!"

Paintbrush'es eyes widened. "Hide!" "Where?!" "Just behind the tree or something!" They respond.

You follow their intructions and hide behind a tree.

"Painty, why have you been staring into the woods the whole time?" The person asks.

"I saw something and I was curious on what it was." Paintbrush lies. "I dont belive that." The person says.

"Lightbulb, im not lying." Paintbrush lies again, while face palming. "You are! Come on, what are you hiding??" Lightbulb replies.

You could hear Paintbrush groan. "Fine. O/N you can come out now." Paintbrush says, annoyed.

And you did as you were told. You revealed yourself behind the tree to Lightbulb.

"Ohh! Whos this? And why are they here? Are they your friend? Can-"

"Lightbulb thats enough. Their name is O/N and they came here to visit our show or something." Paintbrush says glancing at you.