Chapter 17b: The Actors Rights

TW: Mention of disattachement (limbs), Forced pain(?)

Your POV:

No,
It cant be. Im just guessing.
Hes supposed to be dead.

He IS dead.

But, i think i'm gonna have to confront Pin about that bracelet and get it off of her. I know something is controlling her, i just know it.

I look over to see Pin still working on the food. Maybe i can talk to her about when its evening or when we are somewhere else than here.

We just gotta wait. " Pin, how much longer until it' s done ? " I ask. " Oh, not much longer! I' m soon done ! " Pin responded, then taking full sight of the food.

" Okay ... " I said, then leaning back on the couch. I looked over to the nearby window to the side. It was getting pretty dark.

I hummed, before looking at the ground, swinging my legs. I looked over to see Pin putting the plates on the table.

" Do you need help setting the table up ? " I asked. Pin looks at me and smiles. " If you want to, then yeah ! " Pin said then going back over to making the food.

" Okay , " I said, then stood up. I went over to get the cutlery. I put forks and knives beside the plates, and put the left over cutlery back in the drawer.

Pin came over and took one of the plates and placed the food on it, putting it back in place after. I took two glasses and placed it by the plates.

Pin turned off the stove, then turned towards the table, looking at it. I took the other plate, or presumably my plate, and put the food on it.

I put the plate back on the table, and looked over at Pin, zoned out. I look at her, confused. " Pin ? " I said, walking over to her. No response.

" Pin?? Are you there ? " I asked. Still no response. " Yohooo !! " I started waving my hand infront of her face. Still nothing. What's going on?

Pin's POV:

I groaned, putting my hand on my forehead.(?) " Coiny, JUST GET OUT OF MY BODY !! " I yelled. Coiny looked at me, and rolled his eyes.

" Not until i get what I WANT from O/N. And ill get you back in your body when i did, so shut up . " Coiny said. I got even angrier by the second.

I took a deep breath. " Why are you even controlling my body at the first place ?!? " I asked. " To get closer to O/N, Duh! You' re really an Idiot, Pin. " Coiny said, annoyed.

" YOU' RE ONES WHO' S A FUCKING YANDARE !!! " " WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT . " Coiny yelled back. " Just wait until i get what i want . " Coiny said, smirking.

I knew what he meant by that. He's trying to get to O/N. Can't let that happen. " No, I' m not letting you do that to them . " I said.

" So what? Do you have a crush on them too or something ?! " Coiny shouted at me. My face went red, as i jumped back. " I DO NOT !!! " I yelled.

" Then why do you protect them so much, hmm? You' re just like me, Pin. You love them too, admit it . " Coiny said, glaring at me.