Chap 3: Last and succeded try.

O/N: Object name
F/C: Favorite Color
F/H: Favorite hat
H/N: Host name
C/N: Contestant name

Previously...

3PPOV:

Pin then grabbed Coiny by his arm and dragged him away. "OH- Well see you O/N!!" Coiny said, waving to you with a big smile. You smile back and wave to him.

You look back at the direction to 'inanimate insanity' but you just shook your head and walked away.

Present time...

Your POV:

I was sitting by that same tree i met that golfball. It was my usual spot i would be sitting now. It had been at least 4 hours since the interaction with Coiny.

As much as i wanted to leave, there was just something that said that i should stay for a little bit. And so i did. 2 days. And thats it.

It looked like it was about to rain somehow. I could've sworn it would only be sun here but i guess i was wrong.

I reached in my F/C suitcase and took out my F/H and put it on, to cool down a bit. Because of the blistering heat i had to deal with from not to long ago.

It was awfully quiet. Very quiet. It was like nothing was around anymore. Even like Coiny wasn't there anymore.

That thought made relief flood over my body as i stood up, holding the suitcase. I began walking towards the direction again, looking around to not be caught again.

But that failed.

"O/N! Where are you going?" I heard. My eye twitched at the sound of hearing it. I turned around and yep,

It was him.

"I was going on for a walk-" I lied. It felt awful to lie but I wanted to get out of there. Because it felt like prison.

"I feel like your lying. Tell me where your going." He responded. I took a moment then groaned. "I was about to leave-" I tried saying until he grabbed me by the arm again and began dragging me somewhere.

His grip was softer than before. But i obviously didn't like it. "Coiny where are you taking me." I ask. "To the others." He responded.

I groaned again. I didnt really want to meet anyone else since there's literally 61 objects that would surround me...maybe.

I sometimes didnt like being public, because one small mistake and everyone would stare at you. Not fun.

I was too deep in my thoughts as we came to a stop, getting myself back to reality. "Coiny, can you stop being so obsessed over them?" Pin groaned.

Coiny's eyes grew wider as I noticed a small blob of sweat trickling down his side. "Im not obsessed! I-I just want to know them better!" Coiny exclaimed.

I would notice all of the other team members looking at me with a annoyed expression. I shrugged, knowing that they wanted to know how i thought about it.

"Can you let go now?" I ask. He immedietly takes his hand away to rub his arm. "Sorry." He said. I sigh.

The others were sitting on a table so I took a seat next to Pin, who was probably the only one respecting my peace.

And ofcourse, he had to sit next to me.

"Soo, what were you guys talking about before we got here?" I ask looking at the others. "Just talking about the other teams and stuff" The sewing needle awnsered. I nod.

We began talking and talking until I felt a raindrop fall on my head. "Goddamnit-" I mutter. "What was that?" Coiny asked. Obviously..

"Rain." I said, feeling a few more droplets fall onto me. "Right, right." He said looking to the side.

I didnt feel bad. At all. He was being way over the top, obsessed. It wasn't even funny at this point.

Like,
He would check up on my 24/7
Come to me even if i don't need conpany
And always stays by my side.

Its annoying! I just want to go to next destination. Why did i even think it was a good idea though. I mean yeah, i would like to have a break. But not like this one!

Then i realized.

I still had the phone number to H/N. I could call them and then act like I'm taking an actual call with somebody.

It has to work.

Right?

"O/N?"

I jolted back to reality. I realized i was too deep in though i stopped moving. "You alright?" Coiny asked, worry in his tone.

"I'm fine. Oh right, i gotta make a call with somebody alright?" I said, a small smile forming onto my face.

"Oh, yeah sure! Go ahead." He replies. I got up and took out my phone and dialed the phone number.

I took a look around on where to go again and saw where to go. I then went out in a sprint, finally getting out of this place.

After minutes of running i slowed down. I was in the woods now. I rang the number and waited till they'd pick up.

And someone picked up.

"Oh hey O/N! Is there anything you need?" H/N asked through the phone. "Yeah, could i talk to C/N?" I asked. "Ofcourse! Let me get them." They said.

You waited until C/N would come. "Heya O/N, is anything wrong?" C/N asks. "Oh you won't belive what happened on my first destination," I start. "Ooh! Tell me!!" C/N says eagerly.

I began explaining the whole chaos I've gone through to C/N, who sounded surprised. "Woah, i wish i came with you." C/N says, a frown in their voice.

"Oh you don't want to deal with Coiny. He sounds like a yandare to be honest." I reply. "Yeah. Oh! Sorry O/N but the next challenge is starting, ill call you later! See you!!" C/N says.

"See ya!" I said as C/N hung up the phone. Now i just needed to get to next destination before Coiny goes next level mad and searches everywhere for me.

I walked.

And walked.

And walked.

I didnt notice i was out of my mind until i bumped into someone.

A paintbrush.

WOOO NO MORE OBSESSIVE COINYYY
I'm soon about to go asleep so I'm bit of relieved i got this done
And CONGRATS TO O/N FOR FINALLY ESCAPING HIMM SKDBDJ
Anyways,, i hope you have a nice night/day and remember to stay positive!

-Bvck.