Chapter 19: A Shows Reality

Here to inform all the upcoming chapters are going to be EXTENDED by two days.
And time schedule for chapter 20 has changed.

Your POV

" How did the map get lost? How did you lose it ?! " I asked Pin. Without the map, we cant know where we have to go.

" I- I dont know-! It just randomly dissapeared ! " Pin exclaimed. I looked at her then groaned. " Then how do we get to the next show ..? " I asked Pin, looking dissapointed.

Pin looked to the side. Until she suddenly grabbed my hand and started walking towards a random direction.

" Wh- Pin -?? " I said, suprised by the sudden action. " We will just see where we end up. We just gotta get to the next show . " Pin said.

" Oh- Well- Okay -!? " I said, still a bit suprised. We kept walking until the ground shifted to a grey-ish purple. Is that normal?

Once we walked a bit more, we finally started to hear some talking. " Finally, some people nearby . " Pin says, her eyes lighting up.

I smile too, chuckling a bit. " Yeah yeah, come on lets go ! " I exclaim. I let go of Pins hand and go over to the objects. " Wait for me ! " Pin says.

She rushed over to my side when i slowed down. When we looked over, it looked like they were already going through an elimination.

" Hey, Pin. I dont think we should go over now, it looks like it is an elimination right now . " I told her. Pin nodded and look forward.

The what i think is the host, was purple, and looked like an Ë. The contestants left sitting on beanbags were a charger, a..sock? And a picture frame with a picture in it.

But then, the charger walked away with the what i think, sock. It was the picture frame left. Were they eliminated? I listened closely to what they were saying.

3PPOV:

Yoshka went to the beanbag where Knify was supposed to be on, until his sentence got cut off when he realised that Knify was gone.

" And next, Kn- Huh? Where' s Knify? I cannot continue if a contestant is missing . " Yoshka said. " Oh no ! " Picture exclaimed.

You looked over at Pin. She was looking at the side, like she was thinking about something. " Pin ? " You said, getting her attention.

She flinched, and looked at you. " Huh -? " She mumbled. " What are you thinking about ? " You asked. Pin looked at me, like she was embarrassed.

" Well... i keep thinking if Coiny will come back. " Pin said. You looked at her, confused. " Coiny is dead for real now, okay? There' s nothing to worry about, Pin . " You said.

" He' s gone now . " " B- but what if he isn' t ...? " Pin said. You just shook your head as if Pins statement was not true, and looked back at the elimination place.

Now Knify was there and Picture was gone. You looked confused, but then went ahead and walked over to Yoshka. Pin took a moment, before quickly following.

" Hey there ..-! " You exclaimed, walking towards Yoshka. He noticed you, and turned to you. " Hello! I haven' t seen you here before, at all ! " Yoshka said.

" Uhm.. yeah! Me and my friend, Pin, are visiting different shows, and i wanted to ask if we can stay here for a bit ? " You asked after Pin came beside you.

" Of course you can! But...I dont know if Kratcy is going to like this... " Yoshka says. You look at him, confused. " Kratcy -? " You ask.

" Yeah! Im his assistant for now, he might come back soon, haha -! " Yoshka says, nervously. " Ohh, alright. And whats your name ? " You ask again.

" Oh! I' m Yoshka! Nice to meet you ! " Yoshka says, handing out a hand, seemingly wanting a handshake. " I' m O/N, Nice to meet you too . " You said, accepting the handshake.

" Do you want to compete or just stay as a visitor and watch ? " Yoshka asks. " Oh! We' re just going to watch ! " Pin said. You nodded.

" Oh okay! I' m going to go prepare for the challenge, see you later ! " Yoshka says, then walking off. " Okay, See you ! " You said, as you waved.

Pin turned to you. " Yoshka sounds really kind. Can we stay a bit longer than the other ? " Pin says. You look at her, unsure.

" Fine, but only after the next challenge after this one . " You say. " Yay! Okay !! " Pin exclaims. You smile and blush a bit.

" Alright, but lets go find a spot to rest. I' m kind of tired ..- " You said. " Okay ! " Pin said, then starting to walk away.

You just chuckle and follow her. Pin follows you to a nearby bush. " Here! You can reat here! The bush looks pretty comfy to me ! " Pin says.

" Hmm. Alright . " You said and sit down. Closing your eyes and almost immediately falls asleep. Pin smiles then wanders off, to hopefully see a contestant nearby.

After Pin walked a bit, she saw the elimination place again, but another object was there. A bottle with a bow on. It looked like they were reading.

Pin grinned and started sprinting towards the elimination center. Once she got there. Yoshka was beside the bottle, talking to them.

Until Yoshka noticed Pin. " Oh! Yigroish, I want you to meet out visitor, Pin ! " He said, and looked towards Pin, Yigroish looked at her after.

" Ooh, A visitor! How nice! I' m Yigroish, and you must be Pin, correct ? " Yigroish said. " Mhm! I' m Pin ! " Pin said.

" Alright, you two can talk until the challenge is over . " Yoshka said, then sitting somewhere else nearby. " Okay, Yoshka ! " Pin said, then turning to Yogroish to talk to her.

And they kept on talking and talking.

What if this suddenly turned into a Pin x Reader x Object shows fanfic..😧 /hj

-Suki