Chap 10: Escape.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K!!!

O/N: Object name
C/N: Contestant name
Y/N: Your name
(I think you get it now)

this is kind of a human pin and o/n-

3PPOV:

Your eyes widened slightly. "Pin? What are you doing here?" You ask as you stand up, and turned towards Pin.

"I..- Well..uhm- I saw Coiny running towards us so i had to push you in and..i guess it also took me in." Pin said.

"Ohhh, makes sense. Though...why would Coiny come to me again? ..after what i said...." You mumbled the last part.

"I dont know..noone has known who comes up with his deeds. Not even me.." Pin says. "Its okay, i dont need to know." You say.

Pin smiles. "Is that C/N behind you? The one you were talking about?" "Oh yeah!" You exclaim.

You turn to C/N and pull them up from the ground. "Thanks.." C/N mutters, looking away.

Pins look slightly turned into a frown. 'Why was C/N acting this? O/N was just trying to help.' Pin thought.

"Are you okay, C/N? You're acting kinda..wierd." Pin says. "What do you mean? C/N is always wierd." "Hey!" C/N exclaims.

"Well..nevermind." Pin replies, looking down. You shrugged.

Though..
Pin was right.

C/N had a bad feeling something was going to happen.

Like,
Another encounter with Coiny.
Someone dissapearing.
Someone passing out.
Someone getting out of hand.
Someone staring into the distance.
That someones watching.

They can feel it.

C/N doesnt know what it is though.

What if happens all at once?
What if he does come back?
What if someone does dissapear?
What if someone is actually watching?
What if-

"C/N?"

C/N flinched. "You alright?" You ask.
C/N nods in response. Now you think Pin was right.

They are acting wierd.

"Should we go look after the host now?" Pin asks. "Yeah. Come on C/N," You say nudging C/N.

C/N flinched then nodded again. "Woah, you're real jumpy today." Pin pointed out. C/N glared at her.

"Okayy..?" Pin says, nervously smiling. She turned around and began walking, you and C/N following behind.

You then could hear distant talking. "Hey i think i hear them. Its just forwards." Pin said, turning towards you and C/N.

You both nod as Pin continues to walk, a bit faster this time. Right then you vould see objects in the distance.

"They're right there. Should you and C/N go first or..?" Pin says, tuning towards you again. You nod as C/N does the same.

"Okay." Pin went behind the two of you. You began walking with C/N beside you.