Chap 15: That' s Unique

F/B: Favorite book

Your POV:

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I was bored and Pin was maybe sleeping. It was nighttime right now.

My head wondered around, thinking of something to do before I heard a light knock on my door. " Huh ? " I muttered as I sat up from my bed and stared at the door.

It knocked again, but a bit louder. I stood up and took steps forwards and opened it to see Droppy.

" Droppy? What are you doing up this late ? " I asked. They looked at me. " Droplet said they wanted a break from me, and so I came here to ask if I could stay here for a while ? " They asked.

I looked at them for a second before moving out of the way. " Come in . " I mumbled as they hussled inside. " Thank you for letting me stay ! " Droppy exclaimed.

" Shh! Quiet down, Pin is sleeping . " I whispered. " Oh. Sorry - " They mumble. " Its alright . " I said as i went in the storage room to get some blankets and pillows.

" Do you want a mattress or will you sleep on the couch ? " I asked. " I can sleep on the couch ! " Droppy respond. I nod while I take out the blankets and pillows.

I went up to the couch and placed them down. " You can have it however you want . " I say, about to go to my room. " Wait ! " I turn around, confused. " Can you stay for a bit -? " Droppy asks.

I look at Pin's room, and then walks over to the couch. " Fine. Just this time . " I say, tucking Droppy in. They giggle before making theirselves comfortable.

I sit on the edge. " How long do you want to me stay ? " I ask. " I need company sometimes so can you stay here until I fall asleep ? " Droppy asks.

" Fine . " I mumble and lean on the couch. " You don't mind, right ? " Droppy asked. " No, its okay . " I respond. Droppy nodded before looking like they were about to go asleep.

" Sleep well, Droppy . " I said. " Night night .. " Was the last thing they said before going asleep. I stood up and walked towards my room.

I yawned before laying myself on the bed, staring onto the ceiling for awhile, but then fell asleep.

(Time skip)

I wake up, tired. I look around for a bit, seeing it wasn't really morning yet. 'Looks like i didnt sleep well...' I thought.

But..i could hear sizzling from outside my room. " Huh ...? " I mumbled, as I got up. I opened the door and saw Pin making what seemed to be breakfast.

" Pin..? What are you doing ? " I asked. She turned towards me in a bit of a suprise. " Oh! Im making breakfast ! " She exclaimed and turned back.

" Is Droppy still asleep ? " I asked. " Oh so that's who it is ? They' re - " " Yep I'm awake !! " Droppy exclaimed and revealed themselves.

I nodded and went back into my room. " Wait, O/N ? " Pin said. " Huh ? " I turned back to look at her. " Can you go check on Juicebox? I want to know what she' s doing . " Pin responded.

I groaned but said yes anyway. I went out of the cabin and walked around, searching for Juicebox. I found them sitting down, going through some papers.

" Yo, Juicebox ! " I exclaimed, walking up to her. She seemed to flinch, before looking up at me. " Oh hi, O/N !! " She exclaimed, standing up.

" What were you doing -? " I asked. " Oh! Just going through the votes, thats all. Though I didn' t really get many ..!! " She explained.

I nodded. " Right. Well I' m gonna probably go ahead and sleep once more since I didn' t get much sleep that time .. " I said.

" Yeah. See you later !! " Juicebox exclaimed. I waved, then made my way back to the cabin. Once I got in, I saw Pin and Droppy on the couch, watching tv.

" I' m  back . " I simply said, walking to my bedroom. " Wait! At least eat first, food' s on the table . " Pin said. I stood there for a second before making my way to the table.

" Fine . " I said, and sat down. I took a moment before eating, washing the plate, and put it on the counter. I then stretched and made my way to my bedroom once again.

But before I went in I stopped. " I' ll be in my room if you need me . " I said, before going in my room. " Okayy !! " I heard Pin say.

I sighed then went ahead to grab a book to read or whatever. I grabbed F/B and sat on my bed. I began reading, and somehow it was really peaceful..and quiet.

I couldn't hear the tv anymore. I look up from my book and listen closely. It was really quiet.... I shook it off and went back to reading.

Nothing disturbed me, but what actually did, was how quiet it was. It was never usually this quiet. Pin would probably be talking to herself, or would just come ask me to play with her.

But, I couldnt hear anything.
I kept reading, trying to not feel disturbed but it somehow didnt budge.

I sighed, and placed a bookmark on where I was last, and placed the book down. It was really quiet so I had to go see what they're doing.

I got up and headed out my room. And when I looked, no one was inside. I couldn't see Droppy or Pin. I started to become worried.

I went up to the living room couch, and no one was there. I decided to check the counter if anything was there and, nothing.

Until I saw a note. I approached it slowly and picked it up, and on the note..
It says, "Behind you ;)"....

And before I turned around....

" BOO !!! " The two exclaimed, shaking my shoulders. " AAAAAAH !!! " I scream and turned around, but I turned around to hard around, and fell backwards.....

Then I hit my 'head'.....

Everything went black.

YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING CHAPTERS
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K, 7K, 8K, AND 9K.
I had no motivation to write but this time i had to finally make the chapter.
I cant have it unpublished forever

So stay tuned for what happens next!!

- Suki