Chap 8: O/N! No!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 1K+ READS!

O/N: Object name
C/N: Contestant name:

C/N POV:

I shook O/N awake, quickly as possible. And just when i heard them groan, i got thrown back.

A pitchfork came infront of me, mad. "What were you thinking you..!" The pitchfork tried saying but groaned.

"What did you think you were doing?!" It asks. "Hey! Stop that!" I heard O/N say. "What do YOU think your doing?" O/N asks.

I stood up the same time as O/N did. The pitchfork turned around to face O/N. "This.. idiot decided to make a mess!" It says.

"You're the idiot here! Well, C/N IS kinda of an idiot." "Hey i heard that!!" I shouted. O/N rolled their eyes.

"But do YOU know why they decided to start this mess?!" The pitchfork asked. "They like to start madness." O/N replied.

"Can you tell them to stop??" It asked. "Maybe. Ask C/N!" O/N said, poiting to me. The pitchfork turned around.

"So? Can you!?" It asked. "Fine. Only THIS time." I said, crossing my arms. Suddenly Oodle came crashing down.

"Whats going on here?" Oodle asks. "C/N decided to make a mess and now we're arguing." O/N says, facepalming.

"C/N, dont make messes in the middle of a challenge." Oodle says, turning to me. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I reply.

"C/N. Dont use that adittude." O/N says, glancing at me. "You ain't my mother." I said. "I know." O/N says.

"Okay but, back to the challenge everyone!" Oodle says taking a few steps back. "Fine." The pitchfork said.

"Wait! Is your name Pitchfork?" I ask. "Is it really that hard?" Pitchfork says, annoyed. "Just asking, damn"

O/N then grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere. "Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Away from that place." O/N says. "Uh, alright. Can you let go now-" I say. O/N let go of my wrist as they kept walking.

"Hey do you think-" "No, he cant come here. We are in somekind of void." O/N explains. "Oh, alright." I mutter.

We kept walking until we were pretty far away from that place. We sat down and stayed silent.

"Soo- What now?" I say, breaking the silence. "I dont know just enjoy the silence." O/N says. I nod as i look at the ground.

I then could hear faint shouting. I look up again. "You hear that?" I whisper. "Mhm. Wait.." O/N mutters.

I hum in confusion. "Its him." O/N said. "Who?" "YOU KNOW WHO!!" O/N yells but covers their mouth almost immediately.

I then understood what they meant.
He came.

I stood up and grabbed O/N's wrist, yanking the from the ground. They let out a small yelp as i lifted them from the ground.

"We're getting out of here." I say as i run in the direction the faint shouting was coming from.

"C/N! Wrong way!!" O/N yelled. "No. We're confronting him and then we ask Oodle if he can get us back." I explain.

"Ookay!!" O/N yells. As i kept running, the shouting could get clearer and clearer.

I could see a round, copper color in the distance. "OI COINY!!" I yell, getting his attention. I could see him running towards me.

I stop once he gets to me and drop O/N on the ground. "Is this for me? Thanks." Coiny says, picking O/N up.

"No! Ofcourse not!" I yell. "Too bad. They're mine now. Cyaa!!" Coiny says, then running away.

"Wait no! O/N!!" I yell running after Coiny. "Coinyy!! Give them back!" "No! You gave them to me!" Coiny yelled back.

"I didnt! I wanted you to say why you're being such a yandare to them!" I yell. "I told her i was coming back!"

"JUST GIVE THEM BACK! THEY ARE NOT YOURS!!" I shout. "Nah!" My legs started to get tired.

I was on the point of passing out. 'I'm..right...there..' I thought trying not to trip.

"Still not giving up? Watch this!" Coiny yelled as he ran faster. Until i saw a portal in the direction he was running to.

"No! Get..! Back.. here!" I yell, between pants. Until i saw Coiny right infront of the portal.

Once i got to him, i stopped, staring in horror. "Please..dont." I sob. "What are you gonna do?" Coiny says.

"I.. Just please..." I say, breathing heavily. "Sorry but...

I can't lose them again."

"NO!!"

"C/N!!" was the last thing i heard before seeing Coiny going in the portal and the portal closing.

I fall to the ground in despair.

Tears streaming down my face.

I lost them again.

Wow. This was kinda sad.
But seriously, thank you for 1K+ reads.
I cant show yall how much i appreciate your help
And were #1 in #Objectshows!!(was)
I really dont know what to say right now.
Thank you guys so much,

-Bvck.