chapter 1

I'm sitting on my bed looking out my window wishing I had my sisters life. She sweet funny and everyone loves her. You see I'm a twin but everyone loves Donna. We look alike but we dress different. I'm Amber I'm 17 and and I have two brothers and two sisters and my aunt Brianna. My brothers are twins and me and Donna are twins. You have Jacob, Bryan, Dawn, Donna, Brianna, and me. The only one who is emo in are family. My mom said she was emo when she was my age and grow out of it.

"Amber mom wants you." Bryan yells.

"What does she want and why are we yelling for." I yelled back. You see me and Bryan are closer then I am with my own twin. That's sad don't you think.

"Because your room is all the way up there and I'm all the way down here." He yelled back.

"Your a dork you know that" I called back as a ran down stairs and slapped him in his head and took his cookie.

"Hey bitch that's mine." He cried.

"Bryan Zachary Colman your language." My mom yelled from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Hey mom what's up." I asked her. You see I'm close to mom and dad more then my brothers and sister's.

"You want to go shopping tomorrow just us and Aunt Avery." She asked.

"Mom I have school tomorrow dad will be mad if I didn't go and what about Donna and Dawn won't they be mad if u just take me." I said speaking of the bitch herself she comes running down the stairs.

"Heard the word shopping." Donna screamed.

"Donna honny I'm just taking Avery." Mom told her.

"Why just her mom look at her. Wait you know what that's a good idea maybe she can buy better clothes." She said looking at me.

"Look miss I like to dress like a slut shut your face. Just because I don't dress like you doesn't mean I need to dress like you." I snapped back.

"Jacksons get your kids." My mom yelled at my dad.

"Oh now their my kids." He called back as he walked in the kitchen. "Girls you remind me of a set of twins I knew in high school." He said.

"Who mom and uncle Max." Me and Donna said together.

"The only set of twins I know other then my kids." Dad said.

"Soo Amber shopping tomorrow." My mom asked again.

" I guess I'm going back to my room. Love you mom and dad." I said as I ran up the stairs to my room.

I took out my phone and called my best friends. Shawn and josh.

Shawn guess what

What amber

I'm going shopping like omg shopping

Haha that's always fun and never talk like that again

But but I'm a kitty

Ya ya a cute one....ummm....I saw kyle and Donna kissing

What your not joking are you

No I'm not joking Amber I would never joke like that

She a bitch she knows I like him but I'm not his type she keeps telling me

Don't learn to her Amber your beautiful just because you don't dress like her doesn't mean you can't get a guy like Kyle

Shawn I got to go love ya

Love ya to be princess

When I hung up the phone I ran to Donna's room. I knocked and she said come in she looks up at me like this is not normal. Its not at all we dont get along well. She still my sister and I love her as much as I hate her. Donna's hair I brown while mine is black and blonde. I sat down at looked up at the girl that is suposs to be my best friend. We were close as kids but when we became teens she started to hate me.

"Hey Donna." I said as I looked up at her.

"Hey Amber what are you doing in here anyways." She asked.

"You and Kyle why would u do that to me." I asked hoping we won't fight.

"Because no guy would want to date you and kyle is out of your lead duh." She said with a evil smile.

"Your bitch I hate you your not my sister you just look like me." I yelled by this time mom and dad was up stairs trying to stop me from hurting her. My dad pulls me down stairs to living room

"What happen to you two Amber." He asked me.

"We grow apart." I said and walked out the door.