"Wait, there isn't anything I can do. I'm confident that Melinda and aunt Vick got this."

She informs Gwen who shakes her head.

"No, I don't believe that, and I can see that you don't either. You are trying to push yourself into believing that you believe."

The blond woman's arms are crossed, and she has a pointed look in her eyes and Skye knows she is right. At least on the fact that Skye is trying to make herself believe that everything will be handle without her help. She had done everything she can for them.

"I guess there might be a few angles they wont think about looking into, I guess I can go over them."

Skye says, which makes Gwen smile.

"There she is! Dig out your laptop and I'll grab something for you."

Seeing the glint in Gwen's eyes over that statement, Skye can't help but to worry but she does what she is told, and she takes out her laptop. Booting up her system, Gwen returns with a large silver box that she places on the table.

"Do I really want to know where you got that and what's inside of it?"

Skye asks, looking over the rim of her screen.

"It's a gift from Stark, he didn't know if he would be able to send it to your work so he had me pick it up and keep it until you can get it."

"Alright, I'll deal with this first and then I take a look on whatever that is! I've seen that type of box before and that time didn't end well."

Skye tells her, remembering when they had to blow a hole in the wall of the BUS. Sometimes that memory hunts her dreams. Seeing the grin on Gwen's face, Skye shakes her head, turning her attention back to the screen. A second silence falls over the room, at least this one isn't heavy with anger like the one before. Time ticks by before Skye finally finds a lead she thinks might work, she would need some equipment, stuff that she would have access to if she was still on the BUS.

Eyeing the large silver box once more, Skye places her laptop to the side and reaching for the box. With a deep breath, she opens the box and looks inside, feeling how her eyes grows large at the sight.

"What? What did he give you?"

Gwen asks, moving to look into the box too.

"Well, he has solved one of my problems. I might be able to do this little side mission after all."

Skye comments, moving a few things around in the box, trying to get over the surprise that Tony Stark have sent her a box with every spy gadget one could wish for and knowing Stark, some of these things are probably better than what she would find on the BUS.

"Remind me not to be too hard on him next time I meet him."

She tells Gwen who starts to laugh as Skye rises from the couch.

"Where are you going now?"

"I can't do the work looking like this. I need proper clothes, and a pair of sunglasses too."

She informs the superhero as she heads for her bedroom to change.

-X-X-X-

Out of all her plans and all of the plans that had been made for her since going undercover and then joining S.H.I.E.L.D, this is the most dangerous and stupid one she has had. Well, stealing a car isn't that bad of plan, crashing the damn thing when she's still in it, however. She was going to feel this for a long time afterwards, but she needed to get all the attention she can get, and this is the only way.

"Roadside assistance. We see you've had an accident."

A female voice speaks a few moments after she crashed the car, happy that she has at least some type of luck.