Chapter 21 - Go

I woke up quite early in the morning. Yesterday, in my rush, I forgot to close the curtains and the morning sun was so strong that it was coming into my bedroom. I buried my head in the pillow in a futile attempt to fall asleep and felt the naked body of Felix under the blanket, who was still dozing contentedly.

His messy blond mane fell over his eyes, his mouth was slightly open, and in this morning light I could see his unusual freckles, which always fascinated me when he was close to me. As the first rays of the sun fell on him, he looked like an angel.

An angel whom I absolutely devoured yesterday. Memories of last night flashed before my eyes and I had to stop quickly, or I would soon wake Felix up for another round.

I also remembered how I was so exhausted yesterday that I didn't even take a shower after all that. Ew.

I'll do that first thing today. So, I reluctantly dug myself out from under the covers and got out of bed. To my surprise, there was no disgusting residue of last night's passionate night on my body. I quickly looked back at the bed to see if I had wiped it all on there, but it was clean too.

Staring at the sleeping boy in my bed, it dawned on me who was the mastermind behind it. Pure-hearted Felix. No matter how much he tries to act like a defiant brat, he can't deny his natural kindness.

I went to close the curtains so that Felix wouldn't be woken up by the light like I was, and he could get a well-deserved sleep for a while longer and then I went to the kitchen. I owe him at least a decent breakfast. I probably won't amaze him with my cooking skills in a shape of cereal and milk, so I decided to order some breakfast for both of us.

While I was waiting for the delivery service, I decided to go to the shower and freshen up a bit. I can't spoil Felix's illusions of my flawless image. But as I noticed in the shower, my flawless image was now marred by scratches on my shoulders, which burned a little under the running water.

At the same time, it was an impulse for me to remember why I have them there in the first place. The memory of Felix under me when he was fully in my power brought a smile to my face. I couldn't believe it finally happened. And most of all, I couldn't believe that I had resisted it for so long. Maybe that's why I finished so quickly last night. Although it was completely casual sex, it was incredibly intoxicating for me. Special. Just as I wanted. And it was special just because it was me and him. A unique experience, as Felix said yesterday.

I had to admit. I was obsessed. I was obsessed with our constant bickering, his rebellious nature, and how he would always pout his lips when he was angry. I was obsessed with those moments when Felix would completely surprise me with his maturity and sincerity. I was obsessed with imagining all the ways I could pleasure him.

But that was nothing unusual. I always had this phase when I got a... let's say a new toy. I couldn't get enough of it and then out of nowhere it died down because it got boring. Or feelings got involved. And I'm not able to return that and I don't even want to try.

So, this development is natural for me, I shouldn't be afraid. Maybe I'm just so confused at times because of how intense this obsessive phase with Felix is. But I was sure that it would pass again. I know myself. I was more worried about whether Felix would be able to stick to these boundaries as well.

The ringing of the phone announced the arrival of the delivery service, and I quickly finished my morning beauty routine to pick up our food.

But even before that, I put on that Versace bathrobe mentioned yesterday as a joke, which Felix will surely appreciate.

Felix's POV

I jumped with a start when I felt someone's touch. I threw myself into a sitting position and was ready to throw punches before I realized where I was and what I was doing here. I was lying in Hwang Hyunjin's giant bed, and he was my alarm clock this day.