Chapter 16 - Lies

Felix's POV

One moment I was floating blissfully in the clouds and the next I crashed to the ground. I caught my breath and when I opened my eyes, the hottest creature was bending over me. His pupils were dilated with desire. He looked like a predatory beast looking at its prey.

Unlike me, he hasn't came in his pants yet.

I was embarrassed.

"You really need that shower now." He said amused and I hissed as he touched my sensitive crotch.

The whole situation seemed unfair to me. The fact that I came in a few minutes just from a half-assed handjob like I was a horny teenager and the fact that I didn't even touch him. Something told me I should repay him.

"Do you want to shower with me?" I whispered nervously.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and just looked at me as if I'd said something terribly offensive. And then it dawned on me that he's still just a snob who wouldn't step foot in my tiny shower. I no longer waited for his answer and tried to shake him off me.

"Forget it, I get it, you wouldn't shower in such peasant's bathroom." I mumbled quickly and was already slowly sitting up, but Hyunjin grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me back to the couch.

"It's not like that. It'd be just... a lot." He sighed desperately into my ear. "You, naked in the shower. I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore and I'd have to..." He pressed his body against me with his full weight and I could now feel his rock-hard crotch on mine, still very sensitive. We both moaned. "...Fuck you." he finished his sentence with a shaky voice.

I didn't understand how he did it, but those words alone made me hard again.

"Stop it." He warned me because he could obviously feel my excitement.

"It's not my fault!" I defended myself.

"You really don't need much. You can come just from this alone." He chuckled haughtily and I wanted to punch him. He probably read it from my expression, so he leaned down to kiss me lightly on the corner of my mouth.

"I like it, Felix. It makes me want to try all the things I can think of with you." Yeah. I was officially hard again. I tried to raise my hips in an attempt to create more friction.

"I said stop it." He said forcefully as he let go of my wrist so he could grab my hip with one hand and my jaw with the other. It was rough, but maybe that's why I liked it so much.

"You're unbelievable." He frowned and then gave me a long kiss with his hand still on my jaw to hold me in place.

"It's late. I have to go. And you have to shower. And sleep." He said between kisses. With each kiss, his words lost meaning. With my now free hands, I dared to run my fingers into his hair and tug lightly on it.

He moaned into my mouth. And at that moment I knew I wanted to get more out of him. But as soon as I undid one button of his shirt, he immediately stopped me and moved away. He moved away enough that I was now staring at him from the couch, and he was already standing adjusting that undone button.

I sat up and reached for the t-shirt that caused this whole incident. I quickly put it on and met Hyunjin's gaze.

"Are you sad?" His question caught me off guard. Was I sad?

"No!?" I shouted automatically in my defense.

"Good, I was already scared that you completely succumbed to my charm and were going to offer me to move in." He flashed me a teasing smile and fixed his messy hair.