The workers were stiff during their work, the warriors were raising their guard every second.

Even Shizue and his top subordinates started to grow wary.

Rimuru: (Five days... Five days since this strange aura began to intoxicate the surroundings)

He twirled a strand of his long dark blue hair with his finger, staring into nothingness.

What covered Tempest was...

A weird Aura.

Well, it was weird for Rimuru.

Rimuru: (What is it? And why do I feel familiarity to it?)

The Aura was similar to his, and similar to when he first met Veldora. It seemingly gave off a vibe of Death and destruction, mixed with the powerful feeling of Veldora's aura.

It spread throughout all of Tempest like a wildfire, never stopping.

He even casted Beelzebub to see if he could remove the aura, but it merely returned.

It was like an immovable fire that couldn't be put out no matter how hard you tried.

For example, when a cigarette lights up a small grass located in the middle of the forest, and is given time to spread... Then the forest is covered in a fire that none can put out. They can try as hard as they want to, but they can only slow it down.

This aura was the same.

Rimuru's Beelzebub was devouring the aura, but it merely returned.

Rimuru: (Moreover, I cannot pinpoint the exact location of this aura)

And to add the icing on the top, even with Raphael, he couldn't detect where the aura was coming from

Throughout the forest, it was spread out everywhere. Each and every corner had equal amounts of aura enveloping them.

Rimuru: It's as if...

He mumbled to himself.

He mumbled whilst looking down on the ground his foot was tapped against.

Not just the ground he was touching with his legs, but the ground beneath it.

The ground beneath the stone paths they had made.

What was beneath the dirt...

Rimuru: (Something... Something is ready to come out and devour this entire country whole.)

Rimuru thought of a certain giant worm...

What was it called again?

Tapping his finger on his chin, he kept thinking on what he was trying to find.

The name of what he was thinking...

Oh well, he couldn't really remember it.

Either way, it made him feel as if a giant worm that was ready to devour the whole country was about to emerge.

Some eldritch abomination that is readying itself to bring doomsday to Tempest.

Rimuru: (Perhaps I am overthinking... I need a break.)

Whatever it was, he shouldn't worry about it too much.

Uri, Shizue, Kairi, and many others were present in Tempest.

Their combined efforts as a team should be able to repel whatever is making it's way to Tempest.

Well, assuming it is making it's way to Tempest in the first place.