n a r r a t i v e 🔞

R18. Graphic and long. Minors KEEP OUT.

***

part 1

Milly's already pulling him down for a kiss at the first second after he answers the door.

Hands locking in his hair, she tugs at his strands lightly as she pushes him back inside the suite, the distant thud of the door resounding in the silence as it shuts behind them.

Her actions are explosive, needy. Almost punitive, and he groans when her teeth scrapes his lower lip.

Kai answers her urgency by grabbing her face with both hands, and the weeks of pent-up frustrations between them manifest in the way they consume each other, tongues fiery and hot against each other.

Kai groans and breaks off the kiss when she lightly takes his lower lip between her teeth in a soft bite. He gives her a bewildered look, looking both aroused and incredulous, as he takes in her face with dark hunger.

"Let me explain fi—"

She cuts him off with another kiss, and she pushes him further into the room until they reach the living room and he's stumbling back onto the couch.

She straddles his lap and tugs at his hair again, and Kai groans in her mouth. "Milly..."

She ignores his complaint, and with a tug, smoothly pulls his shirt over his head, discarding it on the floor.

His rock hard muscles greet her, ripped and carved perfectly in his toned body, and her hands swim.

Touching every cut she can find.

Kai stills her wrists and catches her gaze.

"Let's talk first."

She shakes his hold off of her. "No, I told you I'm the only one who can talk tonight," she says and then her mouth's on his neck, running a tongue over the sensitive spot above his pulse.

She's a woman on a mission right now, and he's not allowed to talk her out of it with that stupid, bedroom voice.

She's upset. She's frustrated. And she's not being fair right now but nothing is making sense to her anymore since she realized she's jealous of a girl for the first time.

When Spiro pointed out that fact, she bristled because why would she?

But every time that video flashed in her head, and she remembered the way he looked at his friend with the same eyes he looks at her with, a hot coil of indignation burns in her chest.

How could he be doing fine after cutting her down like that? After what she told him last time, that they can do more than this, that they can be friends?

Her temper flares again, and Milly nibbles his lobe, tugging at it lightly with her lips.

With her hips, she grinds against his crotch, and she can feel his breathing accelerating.

"Milly... Let's talk first..." His hands shoot up to her hips to anchor her down, but she pushes him away.

His face flickers in confusion, but the traces of his lust are plain as day on his face at the way his eyes are stealing glances at her lips.

"You can't touch me," she says, and her tone comes out soft despite her intent to warn. "That's your punishment and apology. Try touching me, and I'll be out of the door before you know it."

A frustrated frown etches on his face. "We should talk first before we do this."

"You have a choice. You listen to me or I'm leaving."