n a r r a t i v e 🔞

R18. Not as graphic, but MINORS KEEP OUT.

***

Milly opens the door at the third buzz, and then his mouth's crashing against her even before the door shuts. She gets to lock it before he's already hoisting her up against the wall, her arms automatically snaking around his neck to balance her weight.

She grins when he pulls away and sees his eyes fiercely set on her like she's done something to upset him.

"Next time, stop pushing me to other women. It's grating on my nerves," he says, but it almost registers like a growl to her ears.

She reaches a hand and runs her knuckles across his cheek to soften the frown forming on his face.

"Do you want me to apologize for that?"

He gives a derisive scoff. "As if I expect you to."

"I can though. If I really crossed the line. I'll apologize."

His eyes flashes darkly. "You'll apologize to me in a different way."

Her grin widens. She likes the sound of that. "How?"

He pushes her further up the wall before his mouth lands on hers again in a ravenous, almost primal kiss. When she feels his hand sliding up her thigh, she breaks away, to slow him down. She doesn't want to rush into this like they've done in their first night together.

Kai chases after her lips, giving her small pecks everytime she slants her face away from his.

"Did you miss me though?" she asks, his lips still brushing against hers.

"How could I? You replaced me too fast."

"I replaced you? I'm the one who asked you to fuck me kahit ayaw mo na."

"Yet here I am," he says humorlessly. "Again."

A peal of laughter rises from her chest, and Kai narrows his eyes at her. "Bakit nga ba? You didn't even put up a fight this time."

Kai doesn't answer. A shudder of desire ricochets through her when he molds her body to his, his mouth back on hers, as he moves further into the room and lays her down on the sofa.

He's already nipping at her neck, one hand moving to take off her crop top when her palms push against his chest to stop him again. Kai groans in annoyance.

"Shower," she says, stifling a smile at the impatient frown marring his face.

"What?"

"I wanna take a shower first. Kararating ko lang din kasi."

He doesn't want to let her, so she slips from under his weight, and runs into the bathroom. She can feel his stare burning a hole through her back as she does so.

Milly laughs.

By his face, there's just no way he'll let this one slide that easily.

***

Milly finishes showering an hour later. Bathrobe on, she walks back to Kai, who's standing up to get to the shower next. But she pushes him back down and climbs onto his lap. "Later ka na. I can't wait anymore."

Disbelief mixes with annoyance on his face.

"Ikaw pa ang hindi makapaghintay? When you made me wait for an hour," he's saying in an almost guttural voice. Instinctively, her eyes whip down to his huge hard-on, and her core clenches in anticipation of feeling him again.