28

"How is she?" Jinsol asked as they arrived outside the room.

"The wound wasn't that deep, so it didn't need sewing. It does need cleaning and applying medicine every 6 hours." Hwarang explained.

"What happened?"

"She tried to cut her hand open using broken glass." Taerae said. "Luckily, Haewon found out in time."

"Why would she do that?"

"She almost died because of her ex girlfriend. She can do it again, so treat her properly."

"Do you mean the car crash?"

"Exactly. Now go inside." He answered. "Hwarang and I will buy medicine and food downstairs."

-----------

"So you came back." Haewon says with a dirty look on her face.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're too selfish to be here."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yunjin needed you!" Haewon yelled in frustration. "Yet you turned your back on her and made her feel worse than she already was. Tell me, Jinsol. Who's the selfish one here?"

Before she could even answer, Yunjin woke up.

"Jinsol?"

"Baby, are you OK?" She turns towards her and kisses her forehead.

"Her arm was sliced open. How would she be okay?" Haewon interrupted.

"Unnie, please don't." Yunjin says calmly. "Don't worry, I'm fine. What about you? Your eyes are red. Have you been crying all day?"

"See? She hurt herself because of you and the first thing she thinks about is that you've been crying. You don't deserve her."

"Please leave us alone, unnie."

"Fine, but if she says something worse, I'm not letting her see you until she gets home tomorrow." Haewon threatened before leaving.

"I'm sorry." Jinsol hugs her and starts sobbing on her girlfriend's shoulder. "I love you so much. You aren't selfish, I was."

"Don't cry." Yunjin replied. "You've already been crying all day. I don't want you to cry even more."

'Haewon unnie was right.' Jinsol thinks. 'I really don't deserve her.'

"Please promise me you won't do this again." She begged.

"After making you feel that way, I think I deserved it."

"I understand that you're going through a difficult time right now. I know you didn't want me to feel that way. You always prioritize me over yourself. I was supposed to be there for you, but I wasn't. It's my fault you're here and I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You aren't obligated to be here for me. Your feelings are valid."

"No, it's not fine. You're the love of my life, Choi Yunjin. We're gonna go through more than this. If we can't be there for each other now, how will we move forward with our relationship?"

"You're right..." Yunjin sighed.

"Please let me make it up to you. I'll do anything."

"I don't need anything, Jinsol. Everything I need is right in front of me. I love you." Yunjin said and kissed her girlfriend.

"Jelly would be nice." She added.

"I'll buy you a few packs on the way home tomorrow." Jinsol chuckled.