25

Bae's POV

"Baby, are you all right?" I asked Yunjin. She was still crying.

"I don't know..."

"Do you need a hug?" Yunjin could only nod. "I'm here, don't worry."

"Am I weak?"

"Hey, don't think that." I tried to reassure her. "I'm pretty sure Haewon has her intentions."

"Do I not deserve to know the truth?" She asked again. "The way they're trying to hide everything shows that it was a big part of my life."

"Please listen to me-" she cut me off.

"If they're hiding this, what else could they be hiding from me?"

"Yunjin, maybe they're really trying to protect you."

"So you're with them?" She left me silenced. How could she think that?

"I'm your girlfriend!" she yelled. "You should be with me."

"Baby..." I opened my arms to her but she pushed me away.

"Don't talk to me." She moved farther.

"If you're ready, promise you'll come talk to me?"

"Leave."

Yunjin normally needs space. This time, it feels so different. She's pushing me away.

3rd person POV

"Hey, Sully?" Jinsol called Sullyoon. She need somebody to talk to right now.

"H-hey, what's up?" she laughed awkwardly. She was obviously crying over Jini.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah," Sullyoon sniffled. "Why'd you call?"

"Yunjin and I fought. I just need some advice." Jinsol explained.

"Well talk right now, I'll be listening."

"Yunjin and Haewon fought about something. I tried explaining Haewon's side but she pushed me away. She's not talking to me."

"Why don't you try getting Haewon to talk to her?" Sullyoon suggested. "I think they'll be good after having a proper talk."

"Thanks Sullyoon, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Sullyoon hung up.

--------

Sullyoon went straight to Lily after the call. She told her about the call she and Jinsol just had.

"Jini and Haewon fighting, that's new." Lily commented. "What did they fight about?"

"I don't know, Jinsol just said they fought." Sullyoon replied. "That's not the point though, Jini could be crying right now. If she pushed Jinsol away, she's probably alone too."

"What do we do about that?"

"I just suggested that Jinsol should get them to talk." Sullyoon frowned.

"You're sad. It's like you totally forgot that Jini is pretending to forget you existed."

"She probably has her reasons." Sullyoon tried to make an excuse. "I hurt her anyways, I deserve it."

"Reasons like what exactly?"

"Maybe she doesn't wanna destroy her relationship with Jinsol."

"You're just gaslighting yourself, Sullyoon."

"What? It's possible." Sullyoon protested. "Jinsol deserves the world. Why would Jini want to hurt her?"

"Yeah whatever, just go to sleep. I don't wanna hear of your delusions."