3

Sullyoon entered her apartment. She put her bag on her bed and started to change. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Sullyoon opened it. It was the owner of the apartment.

"The owner of the building is kicking you out!" she shouted. "When your sister was here, she didn't pay for 6 months! Start packing now. You are going to leave tonight."

"Please don't kick me out." she begged. "I'll do anything. Just please let me stay."

"The owner has already spoken. Even if I wanted to let you stay, I couldn't."

"Please let me talk to the owner."

"The owner is currently in America."

"Please give me his number."

"He is busy now. He told us that his daughter will meet you downstairs."

"Never mind. I'll just go." she said.

After that, she called Lily and told her what happened. She met Lily and Jiwoo in Lily's house.

"It's okay." Lily comforted her. "You can stay with me."

"Are you sure?" Sullyoon asked.

"Yeah, of course. Well, you don't mind sleeping with me on the same room, right?"

"It's fi-" she was interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

"Who's that?" Jiwoo asked. "Who would even come here at this hour? It's 10 pm."

"Please open it." Lily told Jiwoo. Jiwoo obeyed her and opened the door. The three of them were shocked as they saw Jinni at the door.

"What are you doing here?!" Jiwoo shouted. "What do you want? How do you even know Lily's address?"

"I'm here for Sullyoon." she replied.

"What do you want from her?" Jiwoo asked but Jinni ignored her.

"Where were you?" Jinni asked Sullyoon. "I looked everywhere for you."

"What do you mean?" Sullyoon asked. "Why are you looking for me?"

"Didn't the owner of the apartment tell you to meet me?!"

"Wait, you're the owner's daughter?" Lily asked.

"Why did you do that?" Jiwoo shouted. "What did Sullyoon do to you that you have to kick her out? Are you looking for a fight?"

"Let me explain."

"What is it?" Lily asked.

"I wanna help her."

"Help her?" Jiwoo asked. "How is kicking her out of the apartment gonna help her?"

"I have something that you need."

"What is it?" Sullyoon asked.

"Money is what you need. You need it for your sister's operation, right?"

"What does she mean, Sullyoon?" the two asked.

"Her sister needs money for a heart transplant."

"How do you know?" Sullyoon shouted.

"I have my ways. Do you want the money or not?"

"What do I have to do?" Sullyoon asked.

"I need another maid since one resigned."

"Do you really wanna help her?" Jiwoo asked with a scary look. "Or do you just want her to work as your slave?"

"Fine." Sullyoon sighed. "I'll accept it."