17

"He's been my boyfriend for a week now."

Those words were stuck in Sullyoon's head as she was cleaning the basement. How? It wasn't obvious.

"I've been looking for you." Taerae opened the door. "Let's eat dinner now. Shall we?"

"I'll follow as soon as I finish the cleaning."

"Do that later that can wait."

"Since you guys are dating, don't you think that I should give you some privacy?" Sullyoon asked.

"Jinni insists."

"But-"

"Come on. That can wait. It's not like it's going to take forever to clean that up."

"I'll join in 5 minutes."

"Just hurry."

In the dining room

"Taerae, stop feeding me." Jinni complained. "I can feed myself."

"Just eat it." Taerae insisted trying to open his girlfriend's mouth.

"I'm not a baby."

"You're still my baby."

"Sullyoon's here." Jinni grabbed the spoon. "How was your day?"

"As usual." Sullyoon answered. "What about yours?"

"Cool I guess." Jinni replied. "What about you, babe?"

"It was better since I got to kiss you earlier." he said and kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

"Did I ruin your privacy earlier?" Sullyoon asked.

"No, of course not." Jinni protested. "Let's just eat."

In Jinni's room

"Let's sleep now, babe." Taerae reminded. "It's Wednesday, you shouldn't be working."

"There's a lot of work." Jinni said. "You can sleep now."

"Your shift is only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You promised that we'll sleep together. Didn't you?"

"I'll just work tomorrow." Jinni shut her laptop. "Let's sleep now."

"Thanks, babe." he said as Jinni sat on his lap. Taerae started leaving kisses on her cheek. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jinni replied. "Let's get to bed now."

"Babe, I was wondering..." he scratched his head. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Of course, babe."

Jinni laid down on the bed and Taerae hovered on top of her. He leaned closely attempting to kiss her but Jinni pushed him away.

"Sullyoon's gone." Jinni mumbled.

"How do you know?" Taerae whispered just in case Sullyoon was eavesdropping. "She still might be listening."

"See that clock over there?" Jinni pointed. "The hands moved because Sullyoon was there. Since she left, it stopped moving."

"You sure we should be doing this?" Taerae asked. "She might actually believe us and get hurt."

"It's for the best."

"You do like her. So why not try to confess?" Taerae raised an eyebrow.

"She deserves much more than me, Taerae." Jinni explained. "I don't think I can give the right time for her."

"She likes you for who you are, Jinni. I don't think she'll want you to change. You're a wonderful person."

"I don't want her to get hurt because of me."